how can i enter the REO database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Thanks .I already know about RAO i just read in a pdf file inside my account about recent ethic origin database (RAO) in collaboration with university of arizona and i thought it was something else that for some reason i couldn't get access to.

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    Originally posted by vinnie
    I haven't confirmed this with the office, but I believe postings were lost through the update that FTDNA put the Forum through yesterday. I know I read postings early yesterday that had disappeared by evening.
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.

Elise

Leave a comment:

• vinnie
    replied
    Originally posted by efgen
    Hmm, I thought I answered this yesterday, but now I don't see the original post and my response, so let's try again:

The REO database is now called the RAO database - Recent Ancestral Origins. It is a private FTDNA database, so you won't find it on FTDNA's public website. FTDNA customers can see their matches in the RAO database from their MyFTDNA page.

Elise
    I haven't confirmed this with the office, but I believe postings were lost through the update that FTDNA put the Forum through yesterday. I know I read postings early yesterday that had disappeared by evening.

Leave a comment:

• efgen
    replied
    Hmm, I thought I answered this yesterday, but now I don't see the original post and my response, so let's try again:

The REO database is now called the RAO database - Recent Ancestral Origins. It is a private FTDNA database, so you won't find it on FTDNA's public website. FTDNA customers can see their matches in the RAO database from their MyFTDNA page.

Elise

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic how can i enter the REO database

how can i enter the REO database

Hi , can anyone tell me how to enter the recent ethnic origin database?I couldn't
    find a link in the FTDNA homepage.Don't all FTDNA customers have access to it ?
Working...
X