X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kat
    replied
    MtDNA & TRIBES RESULTS

HELLO ; I m adopted ,having very litttle maternal information & absolutely no paternal info. I doubt admixture , I do appear European . As well as these results , my DNA PRINT( EURO ) 1.0 test showed 50 % Northern European ,35 % Southern European ,15 % South-Asian ,5 % Middle -East. The last two I discount ,but the 35 % S.E. with the other results seems consistent, I do not think these are recent ancestors , but ,it s interesting to see consistent Mediterranean results on most of the tests.& reassures me somewhat that DNA TRIBES may be somewhat reliable if there isnt a lot of admixture .Thanks ,KAT.

Leave a comment:

• haplogroupc
    replied
    Originally posted by kat
    Hello ;Vinnie and all; Well I now have an Mtdna HVR1 & 2 match who is also in my sub-clade H1 , the ancestral home stated to be Sicily. Most of my higher no. s in the Tribes listings were from the Mediterranean , Spain ,France ,Italy ,etc.,& were consistently so on a recent update ,so I feel somewhat more reassured with the DNA Tribes results. Thanks ,KAT
    That's good news. Are all of your ancestors from one location or do you have alot of admixture, different ancestries in your background?

Leave a comment:

• kat
    started a topic MtDNA & Tribes Results

MtDNA & Tribes Results

Hello ;Vinnie and all; Well I now have an Mtdna HVR1 & 2 match who is also in my sub-clade H1 , the ancestral home stated to be Sicily. Most of my higher no. s in the Tribes listings were from the Mediterranean , Spain ,France ,Italy ,etc.,& were consistently so on a recent update ,so I feel somewhat more reassured with the DNA Tribes results. Thanks ,KAT
Working...
X