What breed are skinheads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What breed are skinheads?

They're sort of quasi friendly,quasi familiar,and quasi crazy (from what I've seen on TV,years ago). But I don't know what branch of folks they come from.They're not stereotypically Irish,nor English,nor German,nor anything I've ever seen ,so what country and culture are they from? Are they rich or poor? They sort of look diferent from other (White) people to me. I like to know breeds - like what kind of dog is that? What are their characteristics and personality traits ,and for what purpose are they bred? And has anything bad/weird happened to them ?

Maybe they are a baldhead monk sect - because lots of ancient baldhead monks looked like skinheads - from the photos I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambalaia32
      They're sort of quasi friendly,quasi familiar,and quasi crazy (from what I've seen on TV,years ago). But I don't know what branch of folks they come from.They're not stereotypically Irish,nor English,nor German,nor anything I've ever seen ,so what country and culture are they from? Are they rich or poor? They sort of look diferent from other (White) people to me. I like to know breeds - like what kind of dog is that? What are their characteristics and personality traits ,and for what purpose are they bred? And has anything bad/weird happened to them ?

Breeds? Are you kidding me? Skinheads are people like you and me. Some of them are bad racist ones and some are normal but happen to like that look and punk rock music a lot. Believe it or not there are even some black skinheads.

Comment

Skinheads are not a BREED

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead

Comment

I'm not sure I understand this one. Isn't it just a look? They originated here in Britain I think as a fashion statement, nothing more to begin with. I've not seen anyone dressed like that on the street for sometime, but I have seen people with shaven heads, but it doesn't mean anything. How you choose to behave is another matter, but you don't need no hair to be like that!
          Last edited by burto; 30 October 2007, 01:46 PM.

Comment

You know, Which Haplogroup

They seem like a different breed to me,not quite Katie Couric-but maybe that's a good thing...???

Comment

I shave my head. I like it all skin. I don't like any 5-o'clock shadow or anything like that. I like it shiny ... although smoooooth does create problems in winter - yer cap blows off in a wind.

Comment

This is a NEW ONE!

Originally posted by tomcat
                I shave my head. I like it all skin. I don't like any 5-o'clock shadow or anything like that. I like it shiny ... although smoooooth does create problems in winter - yer cap blows off in a wind.
                Jewish skinheads! Oy Vey!

Comment

Working...
                X