Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lab Status

Max,

I ordered the upgrade from 12 to 37 markers about three weeks ago and have yet to see anything posted on my "personal page" as to status of my sample. I have read that some Project Administrators have been notified. Will they be the only ones notified? If so, I am rather upset, since I'm footing the bill and my PA hasn't updated his webpage since 19 Aug. and he's had my results since late Sep.

Wayne

Wayne:
    As a group admin, the only information I get in that regard is whether or not the sample has been shipped to the lab. In the case of upgrades, where the sample is already at the lab, I think they are waiting until they receive payment before notifying the lab to run the test. After the sample is shipped to the lab, all we have is page showing "unreceived lab results". There are no dates associated with that information. The group admin is notified when the results are posted to your personal DNA page at the same time that the subject is notified.
    Dennis West
    WEST, GIBBONS, PARKER projects

Comment

Re: Lab Status

Originally posted by wwgeorge
      Max,

I ordered the upgrade from 12 to 37 markers about three weeks ago and have yet to see anything posted on my "personal page" as to status of my sample. I have read that some Project Administrators have been notified. Will they be the only ones notified? If so, I am rather upset, since I'm footing the bill and my PA hasn't updated his webpage since 19 Aug. and he's had my results since late Sep.

Wayne
      PA's never receive more information that you do. As soon as your results are in you'll be notified.
      Max Blankfeld
      Vice-President and COO @ Family Tree DNA
      A Gene by Gene Company

Comment

Working...
      X