Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mdillow31
    H1a1

I speak highly of doing the FGS. Once done no more testing and whatever research comes up in the future a person who has the FGS done will fit in with whatever they come up with in further research. And it refines more to haplogroups.

If FTDNA would geve promotional sales once in awhile more might be willing to do their FGS.

Comment

Haplogroup H1a1

mdillow31
      H1a1

Progress is being made. I was on Mitosearch and now there are 4 H1a1's on there. We are growing by leaps and bounds. LOL !

This is encouraging. If more could afford to do the full genome sequence (FGS) testing Haplogroups H and H1a are candidates to be H1a1 too.

Comment

[QUOTE=mdillow31]mdillow31
        H1a1

I speak highly of doing the FGS. Once done no more testing and whatever research comes up in the future a person who has the FGS done will fit in with whatever they come up with in further research. And it refines more to haplogroups.

If FTDNA would give promotional sales once in awhile more might be willing to do their FGS.

Comment

HVR1 -2 vs. SUBCLADE

Hello ;I have hvr1 & 2 matches on my "H " haplogroup , and , matches on my sub-clade ,which is " H 1 . Of course ,not all the differences from CRS that I see on the " H '' match are also seen on the "H1 '' matches .Are the sub-clade H1 matches more relevent than the HVR1-2 matches ? Thank you ,KAT.

Comment

H1a1 from Germany

My grandfather's maternal FMS result came back as H1a1. His mother was born in Tangerm√ľnde, Germany, not far from Berlin.

Comment

Working...
            X