Payment for kit besides ordering for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment for kit besides ordering for it

I have received the kit I ordered for my brother to do. He has done his test and sent it in aleady.

At the time of the ordering of the kit I chose the invoice option to have it sent to me and kit sent to him. But I have not received my invoice to let me know where to pay or how I can pay.. Can anyone give me an online payment option and wasn't it through paypal?? I would like to pay as soon as possible.
    Thanks for any info..
    Debbie

I ordered an invoiced kit for my step-father and received it by email a couple days after ordering. The email had a PDF of the invoice attached.

There is a paypal option, but you might need your invoice number for processing. I would suggest emailing FTDNA or calling them on Monday morning. Kits are batched and sent to the lab once a week on Wednesdays, so you have plenty of time to make it into this week's batch if you pay online.

To pay by check, make it out to Family Tree DNA. Be sure to send the correct amount for the kit that you ordered, including $2 for shipping in the U.S., or $4 international. And include the kit# in the memo line.

FTDNA's phone number and mailing address are at the bottom of this webpage.
    Last edited by efgen; 30 June 2007, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gypsi323
      I have received the kit I ordered for my brother to do. He has done his test and sent it in aleady.

At the time of the ordering of the kit I chose the invoice option to have it sent to me and kit sent to him. But I have not received my invoice to let me know where to pay or how I can pay.. Can anyone give me an online payment option and wasn't it through paypal?? I would like to pay as soon as possible.
      Thanks for any info..
      Debbie
      Debbie
      That happens to me sometimes..if you e-mail someone at Family Tree DNA they will e-mail you back with a link that you can pay with.
      I do not know who is there today but try Ashley Coursey..she is prompt.

Comment

Originally posted by gypsi323
        Can anyone give me an online payment option and wasn't it through paypal?
        In the past, online payment has always been through the following kind of URL:

http://www.familytreedna.com/payment.asp?kit=NNNNN

Replace NNNNN with your kit number.

Note that this essentially just deposits the money into the kit's account. To be safe, you might want to also email Julie Walthall ([email protected]) to tell her what the money is for.

Comment

Working...
        X