Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mtDNA K Project Fluxus chart for 42 FGS results

Hi all,

We now have 42 K Project members with full-sequence test results - exactly 10% of the current Project members from FTDNA - and no more due for over a month, so I thought this would be a good time to publish a new Fluxus phylogenetic chart of the results. Again, individuals' coding-region mutations are not shown in the chart, only HVR mutations and the CR mutations from Dr. Behar's "official" K chart. Begin with the explanation of the chart at http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....k/kpfull42.htm Let me know if you have any questions.

Howdy Bill Hurst

I didn't get the full sequence,but I did get the complete autosomal from FT.My top Euro matches are Finland,Denmark,Ireland,Czech Republic,and Dundee,Scotland. I added up my total world autosomals and I'm 40% European and 28-30% India.
    Did you get autosomals and are they similar to mine?
    Does that make me a Mestizo(someone who is European and Native American Indian)?
    I don't know what they call someone who is European and India-Hindi Indian.
    Or does that not matter?
    Do autosomals matter at all?
    Many people are called things they aren't,so I wanted to be sure of what I had.
    No one really knows for sure what someone is(unless extremely isolated) except through these Dna testsIndia People are Caucasians,but not the kind you see in Europe!

Comment

Working...
    X