Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cost of Stupidy

The Cost of Stupidy

as i write my posts and try to walk the line between religion and science.knowing you cant get the answers with out both and alot more. I was thinking about it. and the thought of the Alexanderia Library. pee ree reese's map [not the ball player] who was a turk ship captian who had a map showing the coastline of the antartica. this has been proven correct by the army corp of engineers. He made the map from source maps of the alexandrian library. what other thing where there? what picture would of been taken from that. documented knowledge of those times we guess at.

why dont we have that library because some of my christian brothers thought the knowledge to be heretical. Probably the reaction we all have had durring these posts.Damm if now their stupidity wasnt done they might have proved gods role in the puzzle or disprove. As humans go his could be one of the largest stupidest act.AGH ANOTHER CHANGE FOR MY FAVORITE QUOTE the bible never said god choose the smartest animal. It would be nice to know what those people thought important enough to fill that building. maybe they knew about dna

Stupidity

Stupidity egad i was tired when i wrote that

Comment

No problem Jim, I was tired when I read it and still enjoyed it

Comment

Do not fear Jim. Your stupidity is "smarter" than most of us can acheive on a good day with lots of rest

Bob

Comment

Yes,
          It would be something fantastic to see what was in the library at Alexandria. But, what's the proof its 'heretical' contents were burned? For all we know, it may be hidden in a monastary somewhere, or in the valts of the Vatican.

Comment

I THINK THE FLAMES

AND YOU DONT SNEAK THAT MUCH OUT UNNOTICED

THE EGYPTIANS WOULD BE WATCHING

hey they arent as dumb as they act as are we

Comment

Working...
            X