Sharpton, Thurmond linked through slavery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GregKiroKH2
    I never really thought about these things until I was at a military school reunion, and one of the older cadets spoke about understanding the social circles of the "high-class blacks on Capital Hill." It actually triggered an old memory of what a HBCU history teacher said to me. You know, in military school, everybody would ask all sorts of things about your life. It was during the days of "Get Smart" et. al.. I remember when I was a cadet, the older cadets use to ask me about my dreams.
    Well that really is a unintelligible response.

I'm also a little disturbed that most of the content of your essay seems to be garnished from a wonky little website which appears to belong to one seriously twisted South Carolina white supremacist.

This conversation has ended for me and it also off topic anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pleroma

I'm also a little disturbed that most of the content of your essay seems to be garnished from a wonky little website which appears to belong to one seriously twisted South Carolina white supremacist.

Whew, I thought it was ME! I'm glad it was unintelligible to someone else.

Comment

Nope, the statistics are from the United States government. I am sorry you are disturbed. However, I cannot change statistics. The laws were from state legal records. I will say a prayer for you. As stated before, I just combined statements I gathered from interviews.

Originally posted by Pleroma

Comment

I don't know if it was a rerun, but last night on "Glenn Beck" Al Sharpton said that he wasn't going to have his DNA tested.

Comment

Working...
          X