Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are Slavs and Romanians??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What are Slavs and Romanians??

    All nutzoid folks are fascinated with Eastern Europeans(esp.the British) ,but the Eastern Europeans seem bloodless- does anybody know what they are?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Jambalaia32
    All nutzoid folks are fascinated with Eastern Europeans(esp.the British) ,but the Eastern Europeans seem bloodless- does anybody know what they are?
    Do you mean their blood type?

    Comment


    • #3
      What?

      I don't understand your question? Why are you trying to say? Maria

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't think anyone understands the "question"....

        Comment


        • #5
          I think the Asker doesn't care about an answer ...

          Comment


          • #6
            Of Slavs and Romanians

            Since I'm Romanian, I could answer, technically, the question... Can someone just rephrase it so even a Romanian might understand it?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dan Draghici
              Since I'm Romanian, I could answer, technically, the question... Can someone just rephrase it so even a Romanian might understand it?
              I would have thought Draghici was Italian. Dracula, however...

              Comment


              • #8
                Maybe Jambalaia32 means what haplogroups are common amongst modern Balkan & surrounding east European peoples.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Nagelfar
                  Maybe Jambalaia32 means what haplogroups are common amongst modern Balkan & surrounding east European peoples.

                  I know haplogroups J2, E3b and R1a are all pretty common in the Balkans. Up into Eastern Europe though (Poland, Ukraine, etc.) I think R1a becomes much more numerous.



                  Y-DNA: J2a*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jambalaia32
                    All nutzoid folks are fascinated with Eastern Europeans(esp.the British) ,but the Eastern Europeans seem bloodless- does anybody know what they are?
                    Well, I personally think they're vampires. I don't know what it is except in my younger diaper wearing days (which will be soon again, lol), I always seem to think of Boris and Natasha (Rocky and Bullwinkle Show) when I think of East Europeans. My Grandmother was Hungarian and I always thought she was a vampire or descended from one (j/k). Hmmm, yummy I sure could go for some ghoulash (sic?). I do remember the stinky sweaty smelling stuffed cabages, I think that's not only an Irish specialty but a Eastern European thing. Eastern European are atypically latecomers to Europe in my opinion, though they may be more of ancient stock. Which now begs the question of how old the folks of Western Europe are being pushed westwards from a more ancient race of people to the east of them (hmmm... interesting).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Ah yes, we are vampires. We come tonight to vipe your vindows.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Enough already...

                        Originally posted by Arch Yeomans
                        Well, I personally think they're vampires. . My Grandmother was Hungarian and I always thought she was a vampire or descended from one (j/k). Hmmm, yummy I sure could go for some ghoulash (sic?). I do remember the stinky sweaty smelling stuffed cabages, I think that's not only an Irish specialty but a Eastern European thing. Eastern European are atypically latecomers to Europe in my opinion, though they may be more of ancient stock. Which now begs the question of how old the folks of Western Europe are being pushed westwards from a more ancient race of people to the east of them (hmmm... interesting).
                        I'm not understanding why some people on this forum can't seem to discuss Eastern Europe without resorting to juvenile cliches. Why is that? I think this is the third time that a message by Dan has been answered by a totally idiotic reference to vampires. It's basically giving him the message that no one is interested in his input and that the forum "belongs" to people of West European origin who are free to trivialize anyone else.

                        Beth Long

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Beth Long
                          I'm not understanding why some people on this forum can't seem to discuss Eastern Europe without resorting to juvenile cliches. Why is that? I think this is the third time that a message by Dan has been answered by a totally idiotic reference to vampires. It's basically giving him the message that no one is interested in his input and that the forum "belongs" to people of West European origin who are free to trivialize anyone else.

                          Beth Long
                          Perhaps it is all in the "eye of the beholder"...I think it is very much in line with the OP's first post.......

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X