Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't gov.address/recognize our Dna?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't gov.address/recognize our Dna?

I think the governments should acknowledge these DNA results.How do they know an Assyrian,from an Hispanic,from a French,from a Greek? ( I guess the lamo government knows because most foreign people have their own country and they only dwell in the US and Europe,not depend on it,and the Western countries HAVE to acknowledge them since the foreign immigrants aren't from here. But for all the unfortunate apes that are born here,they get no ID what so ever-'cause it's such a priviledge just to be here,I guess). If you aren't labeled,then what are you ?? Is it a guess or sheer chance? Or does the wind carry you away and make you a certain race?

Why not recognition (gene recognition)

The Gov. don't say which one I am, and which ones are related to me. They let everyone imply that I am one of them ,but just petending I'm not,that I'm playing hard to get. So the chase is on..me against the world. And they do recoginze other peoples,like the Irish and the Spanish,and certainly the Black Africans get recognized despite all their other hardships. But ,well I guess this is just a stinkin' White problem.....everyone was right ...if I was someone else I would get recognized.

Comment

God,I wish....

I believe I'm being passed off as everyone under the sun....Why else would they not want to call you what your Dna makeup is?? What's the point of Dna if not to distinguish? Is Oprah a Zulu and not a Zulu at the same time? Because the loony weak leaders say so?? I still think this is an American problem,I don't see too many people of non-European (or Yuk!-opean) ancestry having to deal with this. Most foreigners have a stong base to work from....maybe one day I could change my genes to all foreign(all removed with science).....I'd do it because they're treated better. Maybe one day I can get all new replacement Dna and discard the BritishAmerican White Crap I've been saddled with. Don't that sound just nice??

Comment

The point of DNA is......

Originally posted by Jambalaia32
        I believe I'm being passed off as everyone under the sun....Why else would they not want to call you what your Dna makeup is??

What's the point of Dna if not to distinguish?

Is Oprah a Zulu and not a Zulu at the same time? Because the loony weak leaders say so?? I still think this is an American problem,I don't see too many people of non-European (or Yuk!-opean) ancestry having to deal with this. Most foreigners have a stong base to work from....maybe one day I could change my genes to all foreign(all removed with science).....I'd do it because they're treated better. Maybe one day I can get all new replacement Dna and discard the BritishAmerican White Crap I've been saddled with. Don't that sound just nice??
        The Point of DNA?
        It shows we are all related!

Comment

Govt's policy (speculation)

I think the federal government is afraid to unmelt the melting pot by pointing out peoples' (DNA) differences. It's afraid we might become more sectarian or ethnically diverse, and display separatist tendencies(?).

Comment

Working...
          X