Where's my R1b1 Man??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's my R1b1 Man??

Female K and Male R1b1 together forever? Most Y-R1b1's I've reviewed are married to Mt-K women. How are you suppossed to know which nut is Y-R1b1? Unless he wears it on the outside- and it helps if they all live nearby too! (so you can easily spot them) This is common,common sense.

I need him to be similar age and interests too. But exceptions can be made if there is total regard for one another. I can hook up with a 70 yr. old geezer. I guess. ( esp. if he's loaded$$$$$-an I think they are )

I'd like 'em for contact male buddies too-not just love-I'mean some people don't even want to get married,but they still have contacts with the males in their race /ethnicity(at work,church,school,you know they mingle together)

They owe me-I thought why don't the Gov. MAKE them sit w/ me sort of like a war draft.
    Last edited by Jambalaia32; 1 January 2007, 04:22 PM. Reason: Left out a part

Your R1b1 Mystery Date

You know Dr. Phil has a date matching service.... I'd ask him to have his male clients release their haplogroup information (obviously they have to consent to submit cheek swab samples too)

Comment

Dating by Haplogroup.

Hey, that could be a new untapped market! Dating by Haplogroup! Why not! They have dating groups for other categories.
      Maria

Comment

I second the motion Maria_W. I was thinking the same thing the other day. Why not? I'm certain there are those out there whom prefer to "HAPpen to DATE."

Comment

Those are all nice ideas-I'm sure one day they'll advance to Haplo dating;I don't think it's a sure thing,but it's a positive option. And if you don't find one of yours ,you may find someone else you like;you could give both a try. Many people HAPen to come across each other naturally-because they live near one another or mingle daily. I sort met a guy who might of been ,when I went to an ofiice to work years ago,and that was arranged by my uncle,sort of like patriarchal arrangement-not negative ,but the guys have the connections,and some power,and other men regard them.They can sometimes set you up,sort of like the fathers do in India.

Comment

Working...
          X