Where BloodType From?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where BloodType From?

I asked a bloodbank group is there a way to tell WHICH Race you got your blood Type from ??? Americans have many origins. All races groups have A,B,AB, and O , so how do you know if you are a European B or some other type of an B since all the race groups have some B blood. MAny people have A blood-47% Whites do, 27% of the Blacks do,and 30% of Orientals do, and many Indian tribes do to-and the world acts like thye're all similar based on they all have the same blood type,but they aren't the same people. I want to know if I got my B+ from Europe or some other race/ethnicity.

Originally posted by Jambalaia32
    I asked a bloodbank group is there a way to tell WHICH Race you got your blood Type from ??? Americans have many origins. All races groups have A,B,AB, and O , so how do you know if you are a European B or some other type of an B since all the race groups have some B blood. MAny people have A blood-47% Whites do, 27% of the Blacks do,and 30% of Orientals do, and many Indian tribes do to-and the world acts like thye're all similar based on they all have the same blood type,but they aren't the same people. I want to know if I got my B+ from Europe or some other race/ethnicity.
    It's all genetics here too. I bet you didn't know that. It's interesting you bring this point up because looking at my nucDNA it seems to be highest in concentrations and related to Basque. Yet Basque have in common O+ blood typing and I have type A+, then again my yDNA may have diverged from the Basque Modal Haplotype. I'm not exactly sure where B+ types would be mostly concentrated.

Comment

I have read one view that describes the human blood type evolution. According to Dr. D'Adamo Blood type O is the oldest blood type, then type B, and A as the most modern.

A + A = A
      A + B = AB
      B + B = B
      B + A = AB
      O + O = O
      O + A = O or A
      O + B = O or B

This may be a no brainer but it was news to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Arch Yeomans
        It's all genetics here too. I bet you didn't know that. It's interesting you bring this point up because looking at my nucDNA it seems to be highest in concentrations and related to Basque. Yet Basque have in common O+ blood typing and I have type A+, then again my yDNA may have diverged from the Basque Modal Haplotype. I'm not exactly sure where B+ types would be mostly concentrated.
        Yes I know what you mean - most Europeans are A or O blood with my type being more common in Asia,the Middle East, and Africa-but !0% of Europeans have B blood. I want to find out if my B is Euro B which would be even rarer or did I get it from some other B group.( just wanna know which B it is,that's all - not for any serious reason,or anything)

BASQUES ARE THE ORIGINAL ANCIENT EUROPEANS, AND I'M SURE IT'S POSSIBLE YOU ADVANCED OR DIVERTED FROM THEM UNLESS YOU STAY WITH THEM INDEFINITELY.

Comment

Working...
        X