Just In :Saddam to be Executed tonite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just In :Saddam to be Executed tonite

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/saddam . Saddam is rather brave.Yesterday he told all the Iraqis to work to stay together -both Sunni and Shia parties and he told them not to hate the Invading Americans. He seems kind and well tempered to all,despite whatever he did to those other Arabs(Kurds and Shia) that he's being executed for. He'll be hung because that's the method in Iraq.It's creepy even if he deserves.At least he had no weapons of MASS destruction... But N. Korea ,India,and Iran does..

I agree with you, though I don't think this forum is the place to discuss politics.. or is it?

Comment

Inappropriate, as usual......

Comment

Sorry.Wrong Topic

I know it's off topic..but it's so happening now.. Maybe he can get a body double with similar genes to stand in for him,sort of like a James Bond 007 movie theme.

Comment

Nah, Maliki is going to trade Saddam to the Sunnis or to a Shia with a personal grudge as part of a deal, or hand him over for 'interrogation' as to where he stashed the rest of the loot. They'll hang one of the Saddam 'look-a-likes.'

Comment

I wonder what his haplogroup is? Maybe one day he'll make ISOGG's Famous DNA page, if not the Ancient DNA .

Comment

Tell me about MarvAllen

Originally posted by marvallen
              Inappropriate, as usual......
              I haven 't met you yet MarvAllen,so what's up with you -are you orthodox jewish?- You are too Prop-per, What do you mean as usual-inappropriate as usual-I think I'm very innovative and smart,not too conservative,not too goodygoody two shoes,not too mr. nice rug guy.I think I'm have a good balance. Even though this isn't a site, fortunately, about politics and religion,like my Saddam post. Also some people have everything going their way,maybe you do and they call everyone else inappropiate for trying to get theirs in order.Some people are already recognized and accounted for by the Government,or in a nice comfy custom place made for their type,married to their Mr. or Mrs. Right,sittin' pretty,with their real children,not kidnapped,harassed,tormented,persued by wild bandits,with their choice custom things,so that their life flows along merrily,and they have an attitude that I'm unappropiate for wantin' what's right and mine and well ordered or that I live an out of sync life.Maybe the appropriate folks already have their crap arranged right so their not hostile to changes or rats since it isn't near theirs.
              Last edited by Jambalaia32; 29 December 2006, 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Jambalaia32
                I haven 't met you yet MarvAllen,so what's up with you -are you orthodox jewish?- You are too Prop-per, What do you mean as usual-inappropriate as usual-I think I'm very innovative and smart,not too conservative,not too goodygoody two shoes,not too mr. nice rug guy.I think I'm have a good balance. Even though this isn't a site, fortunately, about politics and religion,like my Saddam post. Also some people have everything going their way,maybe you do and they call everyone else inappropiate for trying to get theirs in order.Some people are already recognized and accounted for by the Government,or in a nice comfy custom place made for their type,married to their Mr. or Mrs. Right,sittin' pretty,with their real children,not kidnapped,harassed,tormented,persued by wild bandits,with their choice custom things,so that their life flows along merrily,and they have an attitude that I'm unappropiate for wantin' what's right and mine and well ordered or that I live an out of sync life.Maybe the appropriate folks already have their crap arranged right so their not hostile to changes or rats since it isn't near theirs.
                Maybe you haven't noticed, but there are people on this message board, myself included, who have found your comments bizarre and sometimes offensive. For instance, I recall the time you tried to make excuses for what the Nazis did.

I still half believe that you are sitting there reading our responses to you, laughing at how you have us tied in knots trying to make sense of much of what you write.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by paitenceofjob
                  I wonder what his haplogroup is? Maybe one day he'll make ISOGG's Famous DNA page, if not the Ancient DNA .
                  Am reasonably certain Saddam's DNA is known. A family DNA sample was used to ID his sons.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambalaia32
                    ......At least he had no weapons of MASS destruction... But N. Korea ,India,and Iran does..
                    Do not forget Israel and Pakistan !

Comment

Originally posted by paitenceofjob
                      LOL - I can see Family Tree posting "Who is connected to Saddam Hussein?" underneath the Ghengis Khan stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X