Exactly What are we,defined?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly What are we,defined?

What makes you a certain ethnicity or more, what determines which race/ethnicity you are? The Jews say if your Mother and only the Mother is jewish then you are Jewish,that same law probably applies to people of every race, that they are what their mother is-but of course that law is ceremonial and it does take two parents to make a baby, so pappy must count for something? I wanna know exactly what I am-I guess the Autosomal test along with both parental sides done would give me a good overview-but then my breed would have to be recognized by some external authority for it to count towards something....?

Matches to play with....

Originally posted by Jambalaia32
    What makes you a certain ethnicity or more, what determines which race/ethnicity you are? The Jews say if your Mother and only the Mother is jewish then you are Jewish,that same law probably applies to people of every race, that they are what their mother is-but of course that law is ceremonial and it does take two parents to make a baby, so pappy must count for something? I wanna know exactly what I am-I guess the Autosomal test along with both parental sides done would give me a good overview-but then my breed would have to be recognized by some external authority for it to count towards something....?
    I'll also need some racially corresponding peers to play with so I won't be all alone.How about volleyball teams for people of the same or near same haplogroup mutations.Or maybe a rock-band,or knitting /crocheting group ,or investment group-no one will be left out all you have to do is make one for you matching haplotype.So we can spend some time together..doing what we're good at for our age group.
    Last edited by Jambalaia32; 29 December 2006, 12:43 PM. Reason: forgot a sentence

Comment

Working...
    X