Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Does A Test Take

Hi

I was wondering how long it takes normally for a test to be completed I know that in this day and age we are having problems so I was just wondering how much longer do I need to add on for my results, The Analysing of my kit started 5/6/2020 I cant seem to contact any staff and emails dont work so I thought I would try here, any help would be of great use, Kind Regards, Tom

Hi,

My batch was 1088 and was batched on 05/06 as well. Today was my 1st target date and this morning my pending results showed there was a delay and my new target date was 06/10-06/25. However, my results just posted about an hour ago , except for the ancient originals which is still pending and says to check back in 24 hrs.
    I did put in a ticket inquiry via chat this morning but I don’t think that has to do with my results suddenly posting. So weird but I was pleasantly surprised they showed up after saying there would be a delay ..

Comment

Sometimes it happens that way, for a new expected date to appear, and then for the results to quickly show up. It may be that the expected date is programmed to automatically post the next period when the original expected range gets close to its end. Meanwhile, the lab finishes processing your sample, and the results become available within your original expected date range. And there are delays at times with getting all of the results right away, such as your ancient origins.

Comment

Originally posted by Melissa122 View Post
        Hi,

My batch was 1088 and was batched on 05/06 as well. Today was my 1st target date and this morning my pending results showed there was a delay and my new target date was 06/10-06/25. However, my results just posted about an hour ago , except for the ancient originals which is still pending and says to check back in 24 hrs.
        I did put in a ticket inquiry via chat this morning but I don’t think that has to do with my results suddenly posting. So weird but I was pleasantly surprised they showed up after saying there would be a delay ..
        Thanks for your reply

Comment

Originally posted by KATM View Post
          Sometimes it happens that way, for a new expected date to appear, and then for the results to quickly show up. It may be that the expected date is programmed to automatically post the next period when the original expected range gets close to its end. Meanwhile, the lab finishes processing your sample, and the results become available within your original expected date range. And there are delays at times with getting all of the results right away, such as your ancient origins.
          Thanks for your reply but I am still no wiser as to when my test will arrive

Comment

Originally posted by PoTTerTea View Post

Thanks for your reply but I am still no wiser as to when my test will arrive
            To see your estimated completion date just log into your account then put your cursor over your name in the top right corner and select "Order History" then select "Check the status of pending tests". The expected date of completion will be shown, again this is just an estimate.

Comment

Originally posted by KATM View Post

Thanks for this !! I’m still waiting on my origins but I called them and they said to give it another 2 days

Comment

Also, if you go into help ( on your FT dashboard) I believe and scroll down there is a tab that says “chat”. I was able to talk to customer service and put in a ticket . I got a follow up email as well. Instead Of emailing, try the chat, you get a live person, and they were pretty good at providing an update . Good luck !!

Comment

I think that the chat help is a recent addition. I hadn't seen it before. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Comment

Hi

I was wondering how long it takes normally for a test to be completed I know that in this day and age we are having problems so I was just wondering how much longer do I need to add on for my results, The Analysing of my kit started 5/6/2020 I cant seem to contact any staff and emails dont work so I thought I would try here, any help would be of great use, Kind Regards, Tom
                    Did you get your results back yet? How accurate do you think they are?

Comment

Did you get your results back yet? How accurate do you think they are?
                      No I sent a message and mine wont be ready until 06/17/2020 - 07/01/2020.

Comment

No I sent a message and mine wont be ready until 06/17/2020 - 07/01/2020.
                        Keep me posted . Maybe they will come before that date. Good Luck !

Comment

Keep me posted . Maybe they will come before that date. Good Luck !
                          Will do thanks for all your help

Comment

Working...
                          X