Yellow line on DNA Print test.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow line on DNA Print test.

Yes I was wondering on my DNA PRINT test the triangle plot read 100% European.But the yellow line reads about 10% East Asian and 20% Native American .If the plot read 100% European then I thought all the lines should should be evenly across why is my reading more Native American .Thank You.

Re: Yellow line on DNA Print test.

Originally posted by coley50
    Yes I was wondering on my DNA PRINT test the triangle plot read 100% European.But the yellow line reads about 10% East Asian and 20% Native American .If the plot read 100% European then I thought all the lines should should be evenly across why is my reading more Native American .Thank You.
    Please send me in a private message your kit# so that I can check it.
    Max Blankfeld
    Vice-President and COO @ Family Tree DNA
    A Gene by Gene Company

Comment

The thing is I got this test with dnaprint before familytreedna was doing it. I asked them about it but the only thing they could tell me was to look at the usermanual which told me nothing.Is there a way I can email you a copy of the triangle plot to see what you think. Any information would be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by coley50
        The thing is I got this test with dnaprint before familytreedna was doing it. I asked them about it but the only thing they could tell me was to look at the usermanual which told me nothing.Is there a way I can email you a copy of the triangle plot to see what you think. Any information would be helpful.
        we can try....
        Max Blankfeld
        Vice-President and COO @ Family Tree DNA
        A Gene by Gene Company

Comment

Hey guys

Hey guys,

Haha, that DNAPrint Manual again. Sorry Max, but I'm not about to say what I think of it again ;-)

Best Regards,
          John

Comment

Wow, this is an old thread! What about my yellow line?

http://i22.tinypic.com/e9fae9.jpg

Comment

Hi,
              Doesn't the yellow line mean that it's 2 times less likely or the further away the lines the less likely (although still possible) the score is?
              Rainbow, my Mum's triangle plot looks like yours but with EA scores where your NA's are and visa versa!

Comment

Hi Burto
                Someone on another forum told me that if the yellow line touches the base that means ancestry from that group could be less than 1%. Or something like that. Mine doesn't touch the corner, but is very close to being a low amount.

Comment

Confusing triangle plot.

The bar graph on the test was the only thing I could figure out on the ABDNA test. Straight forward. Never could read the triangle plot.
                  Maria

Comment

I like the bar graph better too.

Comment

Working...
                    X