Can someone tell me what it is?
    DXS10011- 29.2, 31.2
    DXS10066- 10, 11
    DXS10067- 16, 17
    DXS10068- 20, 21
    DXS10069- 18, 18
    DXS10131- 9, 10

thanks
    There is an X-STR database at DNA-Fingerprint . It is free to get an account and you can also enter any Y-DNA, mtDNA, or autosomal DNA results that you have.

Comment

• Wrong results

Originally posted by Yaffa
      Just got back my X-STR tests for both alleged sister and myself. I was adopted and was informed we shared the same father. He passed away in 1986 so this is why we did the X test. We mach !!! I have a baby sister. !!!

Me/ Sis

DXS981 13.13,13.13 / 13.13,12.3
      DXS6807 11,14 / 11,11
      DXS7132 14,13 / 14,14
      DXS7423 15,16 / 15,17
      DXS8377 48,58 / 48,50
      DXS10011 42,31 / 42,41
      DXS10066 12,22 / 12,13
      DXS10067 16,13 / 16,14
      DXS10068 17,22 / 17,22
      DXS10069 19,17 / 19,21
      DXS10074 7,13 / 7,18
      DXS10075 12.3,17.3 / 12.3,15.3
      DXS10079 19,21 / 19,18
      DXS10131 10,9 / 10,10
      DXS10132 12,6 / 12,11
      HPRTB 13,11 / 13,12

Jodi

MT-DNA Haplogroup B / Mitosearch XKBS6
      Some markers were read wrong. This is the correction on 2 markers

Marker 10075

Sister 13,16
      me 13,18

Marker 981

Sister 14,13
      me 14,13.3

Comment

• Jewish X Haplotype

There is now a specifically Jewish X haplotype posted on DNA-Fingerprint's Xmatch db.

It is my father's X deduced from sibling tests. The User Name is Pekarsky-Zacun (his mother's family names). To raise the profile enter 7 for DXS 10074, 13 for DXS 10075, and 16 for DXS 10079.

Comment

• Anyone done more X-STR haploblock testing?

Comment

• News

Originally posted by Noaide
            Anyone done more X-STR haploblock testing?

Spoke with Dr. Krahn. He is working on new haploblocks like 10074,10075 and 10079.

Jodi

Comment

• Native American X?

I am also posting, progressively as siblings are tested, our maternal X diplotype that must, to some degree, exhibit our Native American heritage.

Those results are listed on Xmatch under username Dorothee.

We don't yet have both haploblocks but 21 of 32 alleles are posted.

Having made the parental attributions (see Jewish X above) I have removed my X results formerly posted under username 6016.60.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomcat
                I am also posting, progressively as siblings are tested, our maternal X diplotype that must, to some degree, exhibit our Native American heritage.

Those results are listed on Xmatch under username Dorothee.

We don't yet have both haploblocks but 21 of 32 alleles are posted.
                We now have posted 23 of 32 alleles and the allele pairs at 7 of the 16 loci - almost halfway there. With two sibling tests underway we expect progress in resolving the diplotype in the very near future.

Comment

• Another advertisement for myself ...

9 of 16 loci ... and counting ...

Comment

• Both maternal haploblocks posted. Have both alleles at 10 loci. 4 loci are unresolved and 2 of those will need a fourth sibling test.

Another 2 loci are ambiguous - at DXS10011, 3 sisters got 33.2/35, 34.2/35 and 33.2/35 resp. their 35 is the paternal allele but I can't decide if the maternal alleles are 33.2 and 34.2 or there has been a drop/add of repeat (I got a 33.2) - and at DXS981 3 sisters got 14/16, 14/16.3, 14/16.3 resp. and I got 15.3 so I can't decide whether the 16 mutated to 16.3, or a 16.3 mutated to a 15.3.

Comment

• Son's markers

I am testing my CCR5 to see what immune status I might have( also it is informative for Geography?)

Today I sent my oldest son's CCR5 in to test and while I was about it..his XS10074,10075,10079...

Comment

• x-str trade

Originally posted by tomcat
                        Hey,

I will trade a copy of my X-STR numbers for a copy of your's ... or anyone with DNA results or family lore indicating Native American ancestry. We can't know what we will find ... eventually ... but we have to start somewhere.

Tom
                        Hey Tomcat,

family lore says my mother's father's mother was indian. They are from Indian Head, Maryland. I think they may be from the piscataway or pamunky tribe. So far dna results don't match up with the stories. I had my male cousin, my mother's nephew, test his dna with family tree. He only did the Y test. Not knowing anything back then, I thought between the two of us, my X dna test and his Y test we would know the whole story. Now I'm thinking if we want to know if our greatgrandmother was indian testing his x-str might give that information. Is that correct ? Also, do you & how would you like to exchange x-str result? What about autosomal results ?

Comment

• no name

Originally posted by evbdv
                          Hey Tomcat,

family lore says my mother's father's mother was indian. They are from Indian Head, Maryland. I think they may be from the piscataway or pamunky tribe. So far dna results don't match up with the stories. I had my male cousin, my mother's nephew, test his dna with family tree. He only did the Y test. Not knowing anything back then, I thought between the two of us, my X dna test and his Y test we would know the whole story. Now I'm thinking if we want to know if our greatgrandmother was indian testing his x-str might give that information. Is that correct ? Also, do you & how would you like to exchange x-str result? What about autosomal results ?
                          There went my memory. for above post........evbdv

Comment

• Originally posted by evbdv
                            Hey Tomcat,

Just open free account(s) at: www.dna-fingerprint.com and post X results in Xmatch and Autosmal results in Amatch. Both are matching databases.

Comment

• Originally posted by evbdv
                              ... Now I'm thinking if we want to know if our greatgrandmother was indian testing his x-str might give that information. Is that correct ? ...
                              Like autosmal X recombines so it is a bit of a crapshoot as to whether any markers indicative of Native ancestry have been passed-on. And, it is not at all clear which markers can be attributed to Native ancestry as the field of X-testing is so new. But with enough testing of family members you may be able to identify which markers descended from which line.

The three linked loci, DXS 10074, 10075 and 10079, descend as a block and it is hoped they will, oneday, be informative but even the unlinked markers may be informative as, at present, some alleles are comparative rarities in Xmatch and ChrX db's.

Maybe worth doing ...

Comment

• Hi,
                                Not meaning to sound thick, but is it possible for the autosomal markers used on AbDNA to skip generations?
                                By that I mean is it possible for say a child to get say a small amount of NA, a parent to get none, but the Grandparent get a score too?
                                Is autosomal X similar?

Comment

Working...
                                X