The Autosomal Zone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autosomal benefits

Living in America where race is always a question as well as a mystery ,I just had to know what I had in me so I could know what I really am and how much of something I have. I don't want to be misinformed. I know we are all people,all human,but people come in differnet types,and some folks are violent about it and I'd like to know where I stand. I don't always get along with family members who are the same haplogrp. as me,and it may be that they have different autosomal arrangements from me and are more one ethnicity than the other-I know they can come out looking different. It's probably more common in groups with admixture where some of the same family come out Ashkenazi and some come out sephardic for example-it could happen.

Comment

Autosomal Value

Me, my family isn't Ashkenazi and Sephardic per say, but all the odd little genes can land on the family's individual children and then they aren't the closest of friends--that's my uneducated theory from observation.

Comment

Autosomal confirmation....

I did the autosomal dna tests for the purpose of finding out about my ethnic mix. It confirmed the oral and written records of my Native American and my European heritage! The ABDNA 2.5 confirmed the 10% Native American(Potowomecke) and the 90% European(English, Irish, Scottish, French, German, ect.)
        Maria

Comment

What is your problem?

Since you quoted my responce, I assume you have issue with what I posted. What is the problem? What didn't you like? As you well know the purpose of the test is to capture "ALL" dna from the beginning of the Universe till now. No matter what our ancestors ethnic group is. One ethnic group is not better than the other. The reality is, I am mixed. Plain and simple. European and Native American. I let your Native American remake slide but be carefull my father just died and my patience is running thin!

Maria

Comment

Just did daughters dna....

One of my daughters is visiting for awhile after her grandfathers(my father) death. She had already planned on comming before her grandfathers death so I ordered it when she got here. She is really excited about DNA testing and genealogy now. I just did her ABDNA test. Will get it out in the mail next couple of days. Be interesting to see what her admixture is. Later I will do my other daughter and grandaughter. She had to go back home to my precious grandaughter! Then my brothers and sister. Can't wait...

Maria

Comment

Working...
            X