Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus

what does the Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus from familytreedna come with does it come with all the marker and haplogroups

You get the most extensive y-DNA test that FTDNA offers with haplogroup prediction, and both hypervariable regions (HVR 1 & 2) of mt-DNA with haplogroup assignment.

Depending on your y- and mt-DNA predictions/assignments you may qualify for additional tests to refine your understanding of your haplogroups and/or their subclades.

Tom

Comment

just ordered it how long does it take to get it and how quick can i expect the results

Comment

It almost always seems to those testing that results take too long. But sometimes FTDNA is quick. After they have received your test kit, they will email you with a link to your results page where they post their schedule for returning test results.

The 67-marker y-DNA will come in stages. I waited a month for my first 12 markers, expect to wait weeks more for next stage, it is supposed to be complete within two months from when my sample was received by lab.

Tom

Comment

Working...
        X