Parernity tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parernity tests

I have a future Son-in-law who is stating that his ex-girlfriend shot him in the arm with a syringe full of Iodine. He is stating that because of that he cannot drink milk. If this were true how would that affect any paternity test done by either a Swab test or Blood work? Also if this were true what would happen if he drank milk? And if anything was to happen when he drank milk wouldn't it happen if he ate Ice cream as well?

Thank you,
    Zena

Re: Parernity tests

Originally posted by ZENA
    I have a future Son-in-law who is stating that his ex-girlfriend shot him in the arm with a syringe full of Iodine. He is stating that because of that he cannot drink milk. If this were true how would that affect any paternity test done by either a Swab test or Blood work? Also if this were true what would happen if he drank milk? And if anything was to happen when he drank milk wouldn't it happen if he ate Ice cream as well?

Thank you,
    Zena
    Hi Zena,

Since we don't do paternity testing we cannot answer this question. My recommendation is that you direct your question either to your physician or to a paternity testing co. like identigene.com
    Max Blankfeld
    Vice-President and COO @ Family Tree DNA
    A Gene by Gene Company

Comment

Re: Re: Parernity tests

Originally posted by max
      Hi Zena,

Since we don't do paternity testing we cannot answer this question. My recommendation is that you direct your question either to your physician or to a paternity testing co. like identigene.com
      THANK YOU FOR YOUR ADVICE.

Comment

Working...
      X