X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2-D2
    replied
    Over 500 Characters

I just added all of my DNA projects and with the hyperlinks in there it put me over 500 character limit. So I deleted the words "DNA Project" from all of them and it fit!

Leave a comment:

• Kelley
    replied
    testing 1 2 3

Leave a comment:

• KerryODair
    replied
    Rsychev, came up with a good idea on the forum signatures. How, many times have you wondered about a persons pedigree information while looking at their post. He has put a link to the pedigree page in ysearch on his signature line. This is pretty cool

Leave a comment:

• Kathleen Carrow
    replied
    Females too ?

Hope this includes me..
    Don't know if I will ever get my father's DNA but have started a Carrow/Carew surname group in an effort to do that.

Leave a comment:

• Piobaireachd
    replied
    Originally posted by lgmayka
    Not yet. But I have now submitted an mtDNA test sample to ArgusBio as well. If neither lab can decode my mtDNA, I may be forced to believe my older brother's story about Mom getting abducted by aliens.

One of my co-workers is convinced that they will find alien DNA in my results and agents Skully and Mulder will show up at my door.

Leave a comment:

• lgmayka
    replied
    Originally posted by Piobaireachd
    You're not serious?
    Not yet. But I have now submitted an mtDNA test sample to ArgusBio as well. If neither lab can decode my mtDNA, I may be forced to believe my older brother's story about Mom getting abducted by aliens.

Leave a comment:

• Kaiser
    replied
    Good going --- the signatures look cool.
    Last edited by Kaiser; 20 July 2006, 06:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Piobaireachd
    replied
    Originally posted by lgmayka
    I refer, of course, to the Planet Serpo, with which our government had a foreign exchange program:

http://www.serpo.org
    You're not serious?

Leave a comment:

• GvdM
    replied
    Originally posted by moesian
    Here Are My All Haplos.
    You DNA tested both your great grandfathers on female sides???? That's pretty cool.
    Last edited by GvdM; 19 July 2006, 06:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lgmayka
    replied
    I added an mtDNA classification that reflects FTDNA's inability, in three attempts, to decipher either my mtDNA HVR1 or HVR2.

I refer, of course, to the Planet Serpo, with which our government had a foreign exchange program:

http://www.serpo.org

Leave a comment:

• moesian
    replied
    Long One

Here Are My All Haplos.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Rauch
    replied
    These are my haplogroups.

Leave a comment:

• GvdM
    replied
    Ok, signature updated.

Also: received 67 marker results back from batch 151.... things are moving along now nicely

Leave a comment:

• DMac
    replied
    Originally posted by lsmc1022
    ETA: It worked when posted this. It's like taking your car to the mechanic because it's making a noise, it never makes the noise when he's listening.
    That'll be $50 for pulling it into the bay.

Leave a comment:

• lsmc1022
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaiser
    FTDNA Forum members who wish to include their Y-DNA & mtDNA Haplogroups in their signature may do so by clicking the 'Quicklinks' pull down menu and then selecting 'Edit Signature'.
    I added a signature with my mtDNA information in it, and yet it doesn't show up when I post messages. I previewed it, saved it, checked my setup to make sure that I allowed signatures and everything seemed to indicate that it was good-to-go. And yet, nothing.

Help.

ETA: It worked when posted this. It's like taking your car to the mechanic because it's making a noise, it never makes the noise when he's listening.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X