No announcement yet.

Forum Members' Haplogroup/s in Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I could not resist here's my effort in this arena.

Comment

I already had mine in my sig, I just don't post my sig very often!

Comment

Here goes nothing...

Comment

Thanks folks........the signatures look good; the blue-for-boys and red-for-girls isn't a bad scheme at all. The signatures now seem to convey something very natural & primal, if I may, for want of a better word!
          Last edited by Kaiser; 19 July 2006, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser
            FTDNA Forum members who wish to include their Y-DNA & mtDNA Haplogroups in their signature may do so by clicking the 'Quicklinks' pull down menu and then selecting 'Edit Signature'.
            I added a signature with my mtDNA information in it, and yet it doesn't show up when I post messages. I previewed it, saved it, checked my setup to make sure that I allowed signatures and everything seemed to indicate that it was good-to-go. And yet, nothing.

Help.

ETA: It worked when posted this. It's like taking your car to the mechanic because it's making a noise, it never makes the noise when he's listening.

Comment

Originally posted by lsmc1022
              ETA: It worked when posted this. It's like taking your car to the mechanic because it's making a noise, it never makes the noise when he's listening.
              That'll be $50 for pulling it into the bay.

Comment

Ok, signature updated.

Also: received 67 marker results back from batch 151.... things are moving along now nicely

Comment

These are my haplogroups.

Comment

Long One

Here Are My All Haplos.

Comment

I added an mtDNA classification that reflects FTDNA's inability, in three attempts, to decipher either my mtDNA HVR1 or HVR2.

I refer, of course, to the Planet Serpo, with which our government had a foreign exchange program:

http://www.serpo.org

Comment

Originally posted by moesian
                        Here Are My All Haplos.
                        You DNA tested both your great grandfathers on female sides???? That's pretty cool.
                        Last edited by GvdM; 19 July 2006, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lgmayka
                          I refer, of course, to the Planet Serpo, with which our government had a foreign exchange program:

http://www.serpo.org
                          You're not serious?

Comment

Good going --- the signatures look cool.
                            Last edited by Kaiser; 20 July 2006, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Piobaireachd
                              You're not serious?
                              Not yet. But I have now submitted an mtDNA test sample to ArgusBio as well. If neither lab can decode my mtDNA, I may be forced to believe my older brother's story about Mom getting abducted by aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by lgmayka
                                Not yet. But I have now submitted an mtDNA test sample to ArgusBio as well. If neither lab can decode my mtDNA, I may be forced to believe my older brother's story about Mom getting abducted by aliens.

One of my co-workers is convinced that they will find alien DNA in my results and agents Skully and Mulder will show up at my door.

Comment

Working...
                                X