Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Members' Haplogroup/s in Signature

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Forum Members' Haplogroup/s in Signature

    FTDNA Forum members who wish to include their Y-DNA & mtDNA Haplogroups in their signature may do so by clicking the 'Quicklinks' pull down menu and then selecting 'Edit Signature'.

    I feel that Haplogroup ID in the posts is a good idea as one knows who the person is, "genetically speaking". (Please refer to my signature below). Of course, it is just a suggestion.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Kaiser
    FTDNA Forum members who wish to include their Y-DNA & mtDNA Haplogroups in their signature may do so by clicking the 'Quicklinks' pull down menu and then selecting 'Edit Signature'.

    I feel that Haplogroup ID in the posts is a good idea as one knows who the person is, "genetically speaking". (Please refer to my signature below). Of course, it is just a suggestion.
    Not a bad idea. Of course, I don't know what my mtDNA haplogroup is, and I probably won't know for quite some time. MtDNA is on my back burner. The y-dna fish I am frying are kind of a priority with me right now.

    Comment


    • #3
      Okay, I did it. I used the color green to indicate SNP-confirmed status, just like in the FTDNA projects results tables.

      Probably no one will pick up on that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Stevo, you are up to speed! Keep it up.

        PS: I used the blue-for-boys, red-for-girls colour code!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Kaiser
          Stevo, you are up to speed! Keep it up.

          PS: I used the blue-for-boys, red-for-girls colour code!
          Thanks.

          Your blue/red code makes sense.

          I'll stick with my SNP-confirmed green, although, as I said, probably no one will pick up on it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Works for me!

            Good idea...

            Comment


            • #7
              Blue and red...ok?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by F.E.C.
                Blue and red...ok?
                Don't you like these colors better?

                Or maybe these?
                Last edited by Stevo; 19 July 2006, 10:08 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I had that info in my profile, but I'm ready to "standardize".

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Stevo
                    Don't you like these colors better?

                    Or maybe these?
                    Yeah, blue would look too "French"
                    Just kiddin'...you know, I don't want to sound blasphemous but, actually, I think there are lots of better looking flags than ours: I love all the flags of Britain, especially the Welsh (the dragon on it is taken from the Roman army's vexillum, isn't it?)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by F.E.C.
                      Yeah, blue would look too "French"
                      Just kiddin'...you know, I don't want to sound blasphemous but, actually, I think there are lots of better looking flags than ours: I love all the flags of Britain, especially the Welsh (the dragon on it is taken from the Roman army's vexillum, isn't it?)
                      I agree and would say the same thing about the U.S. flag. I think the British probably have the best-looking flag. The Welsh flag is cool, though.

                      I also like the Canadian flag, but that's because I like maple trees, especially in the fall.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Here's my signature so far... Too bad I couldn't use my Jedi font!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ehi R2-D2! It looks we belong to the same mt and Y haplogroups (almost): I'm going to change my font, too, in your honour

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Good idea, Kaiser.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              OK, let's see how this looks.

                              Bill Hurst

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X