Forum Members' Haplogroup/s in Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Members' Haplogroup/s in Signature

FTDNA Forum members who wish to include their Y-DNA & mtDNA Haplogroups in their signature may do so by clicking the 'Quicklinks' pull down menu and then selecting 'Edit Signature'.

I feel that Haplogroup ID in the posts is a good idea as one knows who the person is, "genetically speaking". (Please refer to my signature below). Of course, it is just a suggestion.

Originally posted by Kaiser
    FTDNA Forum members who wish to include their Y-DNA & mtDNA Haplogroups in their signature may do so by clicking the 'Quicklinks' pull down menu and then selecting 'Edit Signature'.

I feel that Haplogroup ID in the posts is a good idea as one knows who the person is, "genetically speaking". (Please refer to my signature below). Of course, it is just a suggestion.
    Not a bad idea. Of course, I don't know what my mtDNA haplogroup is, and I probably won't know for quite some time. MtDNA is on my back burner. The y-dna fish I am frying are kind of a priority with me right now.

Comment

Okay, I did it. I used the color green to indicate SNP-confirmed status, just like in the FTDNA projects results tables.

Probably no one will pick up on that.

Comment

Stevo, you are up to speed! Keep it up.

PS: I used the blue-for-boys, red-for-girls colour code!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser
          Stevo, you are up to speed! Keep it up.

PS: I used the blue-for-boys, red-for-girls colour code!
          Thanks.

Your blue/red code makes sense.

I'll stick with my SNP-confirmed green, although, as I said, probably no one will pick up on it.

Comment

Works for me!

Good idea...

Comment

Blue and red...ok?

Comment

Originally posted by F.E.C.
                Blue and red...ok?
                Don't you like these colors better?

Or maybe these?
                Last edited by Stevo; 19 July 2006, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I had that info in my profile, but I'm ready to "standardize".

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                    Don't you like these colors better?

Or maybe these?
                    Yeah, blue would look too "French"
                    Just kiddin'...you know, I don't want to sound blasphemous but, actually, I think there are lots of better looking flags than ours: I love all the flags of Britain, especially the Welsh (the dragon on it is taken from the Roman army's vexillum, isn't it?)

Comment

Originally posted by F.E.C.
                      Yeah, blue would look too "French"
                      Just kiddin'...you know, I don't want to sound blasphemous but, actually, I think there are lots of better looking flags than ours: I love all the flags of Britain, especially the Welsh (the dragon on it is taken from the Roman army's vexillum, isn't it?)
                      I agree and would say the same thing about the U.S. flag. I think the British probably have the best-looking flag. The Welsh flag is cool, though.

I also like the Canadian flag, but that's because I like maple trees, especially in the fall.

Comment

Here's my signature so far... Too bad I couldn't use my Jedi font!

Comment

Ehi R2-D2! It looks we belong to the same mt and Y haplogroups (almost): I'm going to change my font, too, in your honour

Comment

Good idea, Kaiser.

Comment

OK, let's see how this looks.

Bill Hurst

Comment

Working...
                              X