Project - No Response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project - No Response

I have applied to join a surname (GLASS) project several times without success. Nobody has replied. What should I do?

You didn't tell us how long it has been since you started trying to join the project. You could have made several request over a 24 hour period or it could have been over a month since your first request.

Project admins are volunteers. We do have a life outside of our projects. We should also respond to any request within a reasonable amount of time.

If it has been a week or more since your first request you should send a message to FTDNA. They have several ways to reach the project admin.

Sign into your kit. Click on the "Contact Us" link at the very bottom of the page (The link at the bottom of this page isn't working). Near the bottom, under the "Support" heading, click on the "Open a request" link.

You are asked to select a category. They don't provide anything that applies to your problem nor do they provide "other" as an option. Just pick something and hope for the best.

Be sure to tell them how long it has been since your first attempt to join the project.

Due to the large number of message they receive it may be a week or more before you hear back from them.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Ally Gee View Post
      I have applied to join a surname (GLASS) project several times without success. Nobody has replied. What should I do?
      The email address for two admins is listed here
      https://www.worldfamilies.net/users/glassadmin

Comment

Originally posted by Ally Gee View Post
        The email address for two admins is listed here
        https://www.worldfamilies.net/users/glassadmin

Comment

Working...
        X