X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBJ
    replied
    Hi M. O'Connor,
    Thanks for the reply, I guess I went into this thing thinking it would really speed things up in my genealogy research (which I have been working on for about 10 years). It really hasn't provided me with much (yet). I just thought I would have matches, at least one that I could perhaps tie in to for even a tiny scrap of information. I sometimes wonder about my HVR2 results. 524.1c and 524.2A have me puzzled. I am the only one in the L3 group I joined with those markers. I found these markers in the K group with a search. Maybe I just don't understand.

Phyllis

Leave a comment:

• M.O'Connor
    replied
    You have dna matches..they might not have been dna sequenced yet. This is still a new thing. Many people have never heard of DNA Genealogy yet.

Leave a comment:

• PBJ
    replied
    Hi Igmaka
    Yes I did upload my results. I am an L3... you answered my question about haplogroups before when I just had the three HVR1 results which were 16223T, 16355T and 16519C since then my mtDNArefine HVR2 results came in with no change in matches at all. I joined the L3 group and did the mitosearch and still no matches for L3 except one who happens to have two of my three markers for HVR1.

Phyllis

Leave a comment:

• lgmayka
    replied
    Have you uploaded your DNA information into mitosearch? What is your mtDNA haplogroup?

Leave a comment:

• PBJ
    started a topic Now what does this mean?

Now what does this mean?

I received my HVR2 results a couple of weeks ago, still don't have a clue. I think I get an F in DNA 101 class.
    73G, 150T, 235G, 263G, 315.1C, 494T, 524.1C, 524.2A

still no matches at all but I'm learning to be patient

Phyllis
Working...
X