Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three mtDNA haplogroup K charts

Hi all,

I have created three mtDNA haplogroup K phylogenetic charts on subclades K1c/K1c2, K1a1b1a, and the 524 insertions. The discussion with links to the charts is at http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....k/k3charts.htm

Bill Hurst

As usual,

Bill, thanks so much! You add so much value to what we get from FTDNA.

Comment

K can live anywhere.

Since K's wander all over the world and call no place in particular home,the one who is from Sicily probably moved to Sicily,not originated from Sicily.If they were from Sicily then so would every K be from there.If they are part something and part K they probably intermarried-not that there is a K-Blank out there.There are K's in the Canary Islands,and Eastern Turkey,and I saw one in Spain listed on the Iberian page.Those K's probably moved there.

Comment

Poor unfortunate K's

K doesn't have a big enough population to have a homeland,a government,or racial acknowledgement/appreciation like other groups have.They all seem like individual wandering gypsies.They aren't even as organized as gypsies for that matter,and in that sense they are some weird white people....ha,ha-never seeing any that dejected or cannibalized.But I still admire them,basically just for their looks,which can get you far in this world,and if that gets messed up then they're just like a writhing,heap of human garbage,with not even their candycane looks to keep them afloat.
        My Opinion About The K Realm as a whole.

Other tribes tend to behave worse in many ways ,but they run everything and have larger populations so they always appear to be be on top with more clout.

Comment

K funding K companies K Magazines.

My last comment doesn't have to do with Bill Hurst's good work,or the good work of FamilyTreeDna,and other contributors-They are a bright light in a dark hole. My comments are just my perceived feelings that K is always groveling,like a worm or mole when everyone is is flying high.It may be the fault of the governments they live under.Maybe the government should give each haplogroup pointed training ,funding,even private buildings,and encourage them to invest in a group venture,as well as having a phonebook listing people by haplogroup.Sounds wacky,but other race people do it,and they don't seem to suffer as much as me do.They have all of their stuff lined up in one place,so they can access it and control what happens to it-K's should too. I wish our group was like the nation of Sweden....I love Sweden and the Swedes.( Many Swedes like to live in Spain where they dance all nite and take life easy (25,000 to be exact) that's OK too,but at least they have a nice country to go home to if they want to.)
          Jambalaia32

Comment

Originally posted by Jambalaia32
            My last comment doesn't have to do with Bill Hurst's good work,or the good work of FamilyTreeDna,and other contributors-They are a bright light in a dark hole. My comments are just my perceived feelings that K is always groveling,like a worm or mole when everyone is is flying high.It may be the fault of the governments they live under.Maybe the government should give each haplogroup pointed training ,funding,even private buildings,and encourage them to invest in a group venture,as well as having a phonebook listing people by haplogroup.Sounds wacky,but other race people do it,and they don't seem to suffer as much as me do.They have all of their stuff lined up in one place,so they can access it and control what happens to it-K's should too. I wish our group was like the nation of Sweden....I love Sweden and the Swedes.( Many Swedes like to live in Spain where they dance all nite and take life easy (25,000 to be exact) that's OK too,but at least they have a nice country to go home to if they want to.)
            Jambalaia32
            I don't think all K's are disjointed and floating.Maybe the Jewish branch of K is better organized because they always make an effort to stay together.

Comment

Working...
            X