Hadrian's Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim
    I know you didn't use the Japanese word. i am pointing out that you can find similarities in sounds in a lot of languages. Otherwise your Jewish Tora and Japanese Tora are the same?. So Tara, and Tora do not fit. either.

The people in Ireland obsorbed the religion thrust upon them. The people of Ireland were not Hebrews before that. If so ,where did you read that?

Comment

Originally posted by M.O'Connor
      Jim
      I know you didn't use the Japanese word. i am pointing out that you can find similarities in sounds in a lot of languages. Otherwise your Jewish Tora and Japanese Tora are the same?. So Tara, and Tora do not fit. either.

The people in Ireland obsorbed the religion thrust upon them. The people of Ireland were not Hebrews before that. If so ,where did you read that?

OKAY lets look at it from a slightly different angle there is a man in israel whose the uncle to the kings children. he has been appointed by god to tear down and to build up. at the end of tearing down he witnesses the king taken to captivity and before his eyes are put out the king sees his sons killed .
      the man took his two neices who had the right to inherit the throne unknown to babylon. the arc of the covernant and the stone of destiny. at this point he is no longer found under the name jerimiah
      about the same time a man named ollam folla shows up in hibernia marries one of the girls to the king there. thus connecting the lines. then he proceeds to ireland and he marries the remaining girl to the high king of ireland Eochaide the Heremon. he stays in ireland and with the name of ollam folla meaning seerer. he then sets up the high irish laws in a place called tara.
      are you getting the significance here laws tora hills mts. a land being set aside with no snakes for the melicians to fullfil a prophecy to geale in the desert. centuries before christ

thuathda danaan is translated tribe of dan and the melicians where jewish decendents of a man named geale who was bit by a snake in the desert and healed by the bronze snake

dont you ever get these books i say to get this

the story of the irish race by mcmanus

instead of trying to find some fault maybe catching up on learning might help

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Denning
        OKAY lets look at it from a slightly different angle there is a man in israel whose the uncle to the kings children. he has been appointed by god to tear down and to build up. at the end of tearing down he witnesses the king taken to captivity and before his eyes are put out the king sees his sons killed .
        the man took his two neices who had the right to inherit the throne unknown to babylon. the arc of the covernant and the stone of destiny. at this point he is no longer found under the name jerimiah
        about the same time a man named ollam folla shows up in hibernia marries one of the girls to the king there. thus connecting the lines. then he proceeds to ireland and he marries the remaining girl to the high king of ireland Eochaide the Heremon. he stays in ireland and with the name of ollam folla meaning seerer. he then sets up the high irish laws in a place called tara.
        are you getting the significance here laws tora hills mts. a land being set aside with no snakes for the melicians to fullfil a prophecy to geale in the desert. centuries before christ

thuathda danaan is translated tribe of dan and the melicians where jewish decendents of a man named geale who was bit by a snake in the desert and healed by the bronze snake

dont you ever get these books i say to get this

the story of the irish race by mcmanus

instead of trying to find some fault maybe catching up on learning might help
        just as the british druids where not some idiots in the woods barbarians the irish pre st patrick were not pagan. but as usual what people dont understand they kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Denning
          just as the british druids where not some idiots in the woods barbarians the irish pre st patrick were not pagan. but as usual what people dont understand they kill.

all this stuff was being excepted into basic knowledge when around 1900 the germans introduced relativism. this had as a goal to remove any knowledge that had anything to do with a god or his intervention. It was this anti religous movement which allowed the nazi /aryan movement and all that it brought to the world.
          Whats amausing is that this now is the mantra for for the nutcases who are the ayrian movement in america. those fruitcakes at elhoiem city. as most of you might have skimmed from my other posts i am not an anti semite. but this wouldnt be the first time some evil people took the truth and corrupted it. I have many email exchanges with these people since they assume i am one of them they leave more upset then most of you are .

and if you think this is upsetting to science people just think about most religous people who know nothing of the churchs history

Comment

Well you may as well get on top of Hadrian's Wall and yell it out Jim
            (I'll look for a ladder.)

I wonder what haplo types these mummies were, from N/W China.
            Another wandering Tribe maybe?
            http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayA...todaysfeatures

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/chinamum/taklamakan.html

I have a 12/12 match and a 11/12 match in that part of the world

China (636) Chinese Muslim (Central Asian Descent)..12/12 matches=1

China (636) Uygur (Central Asian origin)................11/12.matches=1
            Last edited by M.O'Connor; 7 May 2006, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X