raw data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raw data

I received results today and tried to download raw data "Build 36 Raw Data Concatenated" but it keeps giving me "There was an error while attempting to load the page you requested. Error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. Status Code: 500" Can anyone help with this please?

It take a day or two for Raw Data to become available once results are posted.

Comment

Error 404 signifies to your browser that the page you are trying to go to does not exist.

Status Code 500 is a little more nebulous in that it only indicates something happened that prevented you from reaching your destination.

As the previous Prarielad suggested, they might not have posted the data to a usable page to access as of yet.

If you continue to get the error message, empty out your browser's cache (or try a different browser) to see if that helps. If it still doesn't work, then give FtDNA a call.

Originally posted by pnrbma View Post
      I received results today and tried to download raw data "Build 36 Raw Data Concatenated" but it keeps giving me "There was an error while attempting to load the page you requested. Error: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. Status Code: 500" Can anyone help with this please?

Comment

Working...
      X