Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Origins Map & Population Cluster

Hello,

I just sent my dna test back today. MT/ full sequence. I was looking at my husbands results and was wondering if I will be able to see results on a Origins Map and Population Cluster as well when my results do come in? He has had the family finder and Y37 test. I haven't had the family finder one.

Originally posted by Dlynn View Post
    I just sent my dna test back today. MT/ full sequence. I was looking at my husbands results and was wondering if I will be able to see results on a Origins Map and Population Cluster as well when my results do come in? He has had the family finder and Y37 test. I haven't had the family finder one.
    You will be able to see the ancestral geographical locations and (occasionally) ethnicities of people who match your maternal line (mother's mother's mother's) for those who have filled in this information. Some people fill that information while others leave it blank. Sometimes they also fill the geographical coordinates of their maternal line's ancestral town onto the map so you can see whether any clustering patterns can be discerned. The map also will have color-coded pins to show the numbers of mutations separating you from them. You will also get all your matches' email addresses so you can ask them questions.

Comment

Awesome!

Thanks very much, its gonna be a long 8 weeks am very excited to be part of all this.

Comment

Working...
      X