MyAccount not showing Y Test Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyAccount not showing Y Test Order

Ordered Y test under my name {as shown for Ancestry DNA transfer}under "additional kit" on 19 th April and received confirmation with Kit Number plus a seperate Password

I am wondering why it does not show on the ordered section of my account - is it because it is a Y test and I am female?

Has not arrived yet !

If it has its own kit number, it also has its own account, to which you must log in.

Comment

Thank you for your reply

The reason I was getting anxious is that I ordered the test on the 19th April {before the sale}and the tracking ended at Chicago on the 23rd - nothing since -but maybe anyday now
      {I believe it takes aprox 10 days to UK?}

Ordered the mtFull Seq in the sale on the 23rd and that tracking stopped in Houston on the 25th

Bet

Comment

Y test kit received

Before I return it can I do anything to get the account info corrected ?

Because I mistakenly ordered it via my account it has my name on the kit - I will get my brother to sign the release form but would like the account to be under his initials

Or can it only be amended after it is returned?

Bet

Comment

Originally posted by betadams View Post
          Before I return it can I do anything to get the account info corrected ?
          If you have the account's kit number and password, you should be able to log in and make any changes necessary. (I think.)

Comment

Originally posted by lgmayka View Post
            If you have the account's kit number and password, you should be able to log in and make any changes necessary. (I think.)
            yes, you can change name in kits settings

Comment

Originally posted by betadams View Post
              Because I mistakenly ordered it via my account it has my name on the kit - I will get my brother to sign the release form but would like the account to be under his initials
              This is normal. Since you ordered an additional kit, it just used your name as a placeholder. You can log onto the kit and change it.

Comment

Thank you for your replies

The mtDNA Kit I ordered a couple of days after the Y Kit contained a printed notice telling me to go to "my account" if I recently ordered a "Y transfer" - confused me somewhat so am waiting until the kit gets back to FTDNA !!

Comment

Working...
                X