Gedmatch Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gedmatch Forums

I logged in to Gedmatch this morning, and noticed they're gone. Anyone else have this issue?

I CAN log-on. No problem.

Comment

I have just logged in but the "Forums" are missing everything else seems to be there !

Comment

I found the URL of the GEDmatch message forums on Google, v2.gedmatch.com/msg_list_forums.php, but that address isn't functioning. That seems to rule out that the demise of the message forums was simply a coding accident on the GEDmatch home page. Both the message forum script and the reference to it on the home page are gone. We await further developments.

Comment

Yesterday someone left a very hostile & vulgar post when her outlandish theories were challenged with actual scienctific research. I suspect that may have something to do with it.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. Free discussion of ideas, even if not founded in fact, is essential, but "community standards" of courtesy and civility need to be enforced, by deleting offensive posts if necessary.

Comment

Still no announcement.

I wonder if a new GEDmatch Forum is in the works, or is it gone for good?

Jack

Comment

They're back!

Comment

Working...
                X