Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to Mike Maddi! 16126C, 16153A, 16294T, 16296T, 16519C

Mike Maddi:

Hey, I have the EXACT SAME RESULTS on mother's side as you.

You wrote:

MMaddi12-02-2005, 05:43 PM
    Here are my results:
    HVR1 differences from CRS
    16126C, 16153A, 16294T, 16296T, 16519C
    HVR2 differences from CRS
    73G, 150T, 263G, 309.1C, ,309.2C, 315.1C

I do not have a HVR2 done, but my HRV1 are EXACTLY the same as yours! I also have all of my family come from Northern Italy, around the Venetto area (although migrated to Argentina) and I heard halogroup T is from Russia and the Baltic area, Also apparently the same line gae way to Russian Zsars and also originated the Royal Family in Great Britain. Interesting!

Janet Bollero (Primon)

Janet,

Thanks for pointing out our close match. I do have a couple of additional differences in HVR1 that you did not quote - 16189c and 16274A. And my most distant known maternal line ancestor is from southern, not northern, Italy. She was born about 1842.

Still, I do find our close mtDNA results very interesting. I'm still struggling to get a handle on being able to say how far back a MRCA we share may have lived, based on the couple of differences we have. Are you considering upgrading to HVR2?

I posted in another thread here (see http://www.familytreedna.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=1592) about the exact HVR1 match between a husband and wife in the Sicily Project. I'm wondering if they will upgrade to HVR2 to see if the exact match holds up. If it does, I wonder if they share a common maternal line ancestor in the last 500 years.

Mike

Comment

to Mike (from Janet)

Hi, Mike

I just realized that you had posted a reponse to Maryanne (I think her name is) and she is the one who has my exact match. When I cut and pasted your response (to her) I thought it was your sequence, but I found the post before yours, and apparently she has the exact same sequence as I do. Nevertheless, you and I are pretty close as well!
      I understand, by my Nat Geo results, that my mother's line originates in the Russian area. Do you know when all they (T) went to Italy? Is this a general rule? I am new to this and quite confused.
      Sorry I didn't check your response before but I was supposed to be notified of all responses and never got an email.
      Great to hear you are there! and thanks so much for your response. Let's keep in touch.

Comment

2nd response to MM

Oh, by the way, I AM interested in upgrading... how do I do this?

THX!

Comment

Working...
        X