Tara Clan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tara Clan

It is written in the bible that the tenth shall be holy. Strange how Tara Clan is a tenth of Europeans. What is also strange is that Tara spelled backwards is A Rat. Hitler called the Jews vermin. Did the guy who named Tara have anything against her? Just wondering.

Tara Clan

Does an odd sense of humor come with being a member of the Tara Clan? No wonder I'm in that group!

Comment

Tara Clan

I just found out that Bryan Sykes, who wrote the Seven Daughters of Eve, and named Tara is in the Tara clan himself.

The last Russian Tzar Nicholas II was from T haplogroup, so were thousands of European Nobles according to Wikipedia.

They are particularly concentrated along the Eastern Baltic sea and the Urals.
      Last edited by Tara613; 29 April 2006, 09:22 PM.

Comment

T clan population

From what I have read, being "particularly concentrated" for them is only 20 percent of the population at most.

I read an article that said that a study in Spain found that T clan men had low sperm counts, but another study apparently disproved that theory.

Comment

Mt dna is not nuclear. A Tara could be any size, shape or color!

Jesse James also was of the maternal Mt "T" haplo. So what?

The T "Clan" is based on a genomic identifier located right outside the nucleus of the cell, the mitochondrial DNA.
          It is somewhat futile to look for shared autosomally-determined characteristics, in a genomic compartment so far from the nucleus.

Even the X and Y DNA identifiers, right inside
          the nucleus, jointly or separately fail to predict autosomally determined characteristics.

Comment

Where's my palace?

Originally posted by Tara613
            I just found out that Bryan Sykes, who wrote the Seven Daughters of Eve, and named Tara is in the Tara clan himself.

The last Russian Tzar Nicholas II was from T haplogroup, so were thousands of European Nobles according to Wikipedia.

They are particularly concentrated along the Eastern Baltic sea and the Urals.
            I must be related to some European noble then.

Comment

X and Y

Originally posted by derinos
              Jesse James also was of the maternal Mt "T" haplo. So what?

The T "Clan" is based on a genomic identifier located right outside the nucleus of the cell, the mitochondrial DNA.
              It is somewhat futile to look for shared autosomally-determined characteristics, in a genomic compartment so far from the nucleus.

Even the X and Y DNA identifiers, right inside
              the nucleus, jointly or separately fail to predict autosomally determined characteristics.
              Hello,
              Question is..."Where" is my father's X?
              Nas

Comment

Working...
              X