X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David, Solomon...Zedekiah ~ Herremon...Elizabeth

starting a new thread to avoid continuing off topic

Originally posted by rod
    And "Queen" Elizabeth of Great Britain is a descendent of Kings David and Solomon http://www.kingdavid.org/genealogy.html . How many holes can you shoot in that genealogy?
    Originally posted by Jim Denning
    but the person who put his word behind that has more creditabily then anyone i know of in genetics i know of. If he says it has to happen i believe it.
    of course i am looking at the family tree map on my wall that also says it. where are the tree maps for the sons of niall ?
    Jim,

I'm not questioning the David to Zedekiah line documented in The Tanach and won't speculate on the paternity of queen Victoria. It's the origin/existence of Tea-Tephi that I question. Since one of my lines is supposed to trace back to Kenneth II, as Mulder would say "I want to believe". Neither II Kings or Jeremiah mention daughters of Zedekiah (not totally unusual). Is there any evidence other than wishful thinking and the retroactive desire for a "divine right of kings" to document a "Tea-Tephi", daughter of a king of Judea or even of of Jewish heritage?

Rod

Originally posted by rod
    starting a new thread to avoid continuing off topic

Jim,

I'm not questioning the David to Zedekiah line documented in The Tanach and won't speculate on the paternity of queen Victoria. It's the origin/existence of Tea-Tephi that I question. Since one of my lines is supposed to trace back to Kenneth II, as Mulder would say "I want to believe". Neither II Kings or Jeremiah mention daughters of Zedekiah (not totally unusual). Is there any evidence other than wishful thinking and the retroactive desire for a "divine right of kings" to document a "Tea-Tephi", daughter of a king of Judea or even of of Jewish heritage?

Rod

the bible states the mission of Jerimiah was to build up and tear down.he tore down the kings of israel. but he happened to be the uncle to Zedekiah's kids. The babylonians took the sons and killed them in his sight before they they took out the kings eyes.in fulfilment of the prophecy that Zedekiah would never see babylon again .
    Jerimiah took the two daughter with him and the arc of the covenent and the stone jacobs piller. Jacobs pillar [LIAFAIL] is the stone moses hit twice giving enough water for 3 million people. he went to eygpt then to Hibernia.Where he married daughter 1 then to ireland withTea Tephi. She married Eochaide the Heremon. At about the appropriate time he disapears from records and a man called Ollam Folla shows up in ireland. Ollam folla translate seer. he then unites the people thru the king . He makes TARA the center of the government and the religional code of laws. the olgham and hebrew did not use vowel points so tora would be tr the same as tara. he institues cities of refuge being the only other nation besides Israel. All thier kings were sworn in on the stone. So the druids wasat least based on the biblical truth.Which means st patrick didnt massacre pagans
    the stone of destiny stayed in ireland until ferguson took it to scotland All thier kings were sworn in on the stone. the english took it. supposedly they have returned All thier kings were sworn in on the stone.
    Their is a prophecy that the stone would be their til the moon and sun stop rising. How else in this time and day can you explain that monachy still being there let alone the interest the world has in it.
    tHE LINE OF THE QUEEN IS FROM ZARAH but the introduction of the "Tea-Tephi" line is Davids [PHARIS SP?] line fullfilling the prophecy to david that the septre of david would always rule over the house of isreal [kumri] [keltoi]. considering the intermariage into all the houses of europe. they did rule over the house.
    by 1850 when the 2550 years of punishment for the tribes in the house of isreal was finished all but the british throne was gone.The 29th chapter of acts prophecized that in the first half of the 1800s the house of israel would know who they were .
    Then came the german relativism of the 1900s era. and any mention of this type of thing was not allowed in universities. The result of this in europe was the aryianism which brought the nazis and thier insanity. Unfortunatly we didnt have this dna testing or most europeans would of know they matched askenazis. Hitler never would of been able to seel his insanity.

I dont expect you all to believe this but i do.Like the druids i repect the freedom of religion.

Comment

The Line Of The Queen Is From Zarah

I agree with Jim on this one.

The present House of Windsor has over it the combined line of Zarah-Pharez.

I have a relationship with The present House of Windsor -

Alberto Azzo (Azo) II (Marchese) of ESTE - Alberto Azzo I of LIGURIA (970? - 1029?) - Oberto Obizzo (I; II; Marquis) of ITALY - Obert I (Marquis) of ITALY (912? - 975) - Adalbert III di LUCCA (Margrave) of TUSCANY - Gui (Guido) de LUCCA - Adalbert II (Margrave) de TUSCANY (? - 915) - Rothilda (Rohaut Anonsura) di SPOLETO (848? - 884+) - Gui (II; Duke) di SPOLETO - Gui (Guido) (I; II; Margrave) di SPOLETO (? - 858?) - Charlemagne of the FRANKS

This could well be a combined male line of Zarah-Pharez.

Comment

Originally posted by johnraciti
        I agree with Jim on this one.

The present House of Windsor has over it the combined line of Zarah-Pharez.

I have a relationship with The present House of Windsor -

Alberto Azzo (Azo) II (Marchese) of ESTE - Alberto Azzo I of LIGURIA (970? - 1029?) - Oberto Obizzo (I; II; Marquis) of ITALY - Obert I (Marquis) of ITALY (912? - 975) - Adalbert III di LUCCA (Margrave) of TUSCANY - Gui (Guido) de LUCCA - Adalbert II (Margrave) de TUSCANY (? - 915) - Rothilda (Rohaut Anonsura) di SPOLETO (848? - 884+) - Gui (II; Duke) di SPOLETO - Gui (Guido) (I; II; Margrave) di SPOLETO (? - 858?) - Charlemagne of the FRANKS

This could well be a combined male line of Zarah-Pharez.

so why are keltic people so surprised at askenazi conections?
        they shouldnt be

Comment

Man that rocks so much.

I read somewhere (maybe Wikipedia) that all living people of European ancestry were related to Charlemagne.

I do know that on my paternal grandmother's side there are ties to the German royal family (Habsburgs?).

Otherwise, the only famous relative I have would be the discoverer. We share the surname and all.

On my mother's side, I guess they were all civilian colonists. Because nobody remotely famous has been mentioned on either side. And I think they like it better that way- and not just due to practical reasons. They are down to earth people who are not fond of pretense.

Comment

Silly..

Having genetic connections to people who have been adherents to an old religion is within the realm of reality. What seem ludicrous is saying that there are documented descendents either by paper or bloodline to a 4000 year old set of myths borrowed from older myths. These characters were borrowed from other myths of surrounding and older civilizations.

Of course there are genetic connections to migrations that took place in periods one could identify with Biblical ones. People moved many places from many places at many different periods.

Possessing genetic matches to people who practice an old faith - real.

Claiming to possess genetic matches to characters of myths - ludicrous. This type of behavior and mentality is what brings you the wars and genocides we humans have endured over millennia. Humans haven’t learned this yet for some sad reason.

This is not the place to debate the historical accuracy of Biblical matter but making wild claims such as pointing out some royals being from a mythical bloodline seem out of place in my opinion. And to assign them to a particular Hg takes the cake. This forum revolves around the science of genetics, not conjecture and pretensions which seem to have taken over here.

Claim matches or connections to Pinocchio, it is much more fun and peaceful. Well, sadly someone might start a fight over that one too.

Comment

Amen!

Originally posted by Astuto
              Claiming to possess genetic matches to characters of myths - ludicrous. This type of behavior and mentality is what brings you the wars and genocides we humans have endured over millennia. Humans haven’t learned this yet for some sad reason.

This is not the place to debate the historical accuracy of Biblical matter but making wild claims such as pointing out some royals being from a mythical bloodline seem out of place in my opinion. And to assign them to a particular Hg takes the cake. This forum revolves around the science of genetics, not conjecture and pretensions which seem to have taken over here.
              Yes, Amen! (No pun intended.) You are making exactly the point that must be made. Genetic genealogy and traditional genealogy should not be used to puff up ourselves by "proving" all the great figures of history we were related to. Most of my ancestors, so far, have been peasants, with a few shoemakers thrown in, along with a bricklayer, an innkeeper and an actor or artist (depending on how you translate the Italian for his occupation). Does this mean I feel inferior (or should) to someone who makes wild claims of ancestors who were royalty? Hell no! (Again no pun intended.)

We have enough hatred and irrationality in the world without using genetic genealogy to justify it. Let's conduct our research and make conclusions, to the extent we can, based on sound scientific principles, not wishful thinking.

Mike

Comment

derinos

1. One of the Oxford group pointed out that almost everyone alive has a warlord in his Y DNA, because the warlords got a lot of the girls. Examples are Gengis Khan and Charlemagne, certain Roman emperors, Attila, Henry 8th, etc. Whether we should be proud of these cocksmen rapist ancestors is another story.

2. The Old Testament Bible is a remarkable book, the first example of "publish or perish" in the world of information, and for centuries a unique documentary window into six or eight millennia of oral tradition. We should not ignore it.
                Alas, due to religious zeal, it is not always recognized as being demographically a highly regional work. We should beware of extending its allegorical content materially beyond the vision of its human authors.

Comment

Having genetic connections to people who have been adherents to an old religion is within the realm of reality. What seem ludicrous is saying that there are documented descendents either by paper or bloodline to a 4000 year old set of myths borrowed from older myths. These characters were borrowed from other myths of surrounding and older civilizations.

Of course there are genetic connections to migrations that took place in periods one could identify with Biblical ones. People moved many places from many places at many different periods.

Possessing genetic matches to people who practice an old faith - real.

Claim matches or connections to Pinocchio, it is much more fun and peaceful. Well, sadly someone might start a fight over that one too.

Smart people laughed at homers Troy you know the myth.

wars are also fought like the 2nd world war over smart people thinking they are superior to other people.

what we are talking about here is why people in europe are getting matches to askenazis.see the problem is smart people with vision often cant see the obvious because they rule out history and other things . because what they have determined as facts wont allow an answer in plain view . so they use ingenius ways of dening what should be seen. you know something like the story of the emperors clothes.

life in total is made of science, history,art, sports, religion, politics, math, and other stuff. trying to deny any one part is a mistake. Troy existed so does stuff we dont understand the full meaning of most things .how stupid it would be to ignore half the things you need to find the answers

if i didnt notice pinocchio was wood and made from a tree because of my belief system.finding a match could be hard.

Comment

Originally posted by MMaddi
                    Yes, Amen! (No pun intended.) You are making exactly the point that must be made. Genetic genealogy and traditional genealogy should not be used to puff up ourselves by "proving" all the great figures of history we were related to. Most of my ancestors, so far, have been peasants, with a few shoemakers thrown in, along with a bricklayer, an innkeeper and an actor or artist (depending on how you translate the Italian for his occupation). Does this mean I feel inferior (or should) to someone who makes wild claims of ancestors who were royalty? Hell no! (Again no pun intended.)

We have enough hatred and irrationality in the world without using genetic genealogy to justify it. Let's conduct our research and make conclusions, to the extent we can, based on sound scientific principles, not wishful thinking.

Mike

sound scientific principles say i have half my matches in askenazi . and almost have my 25 matches are with people who have forced conversions in their backgroud. should i as an irish men use the i cant see the obvious syndrome because i dont want to be jewish.
                    would that be scientific. no.

is that why i tested no

me the decendent of a stone mason in longford ireland . should i say i must be from white ireland or nothing else. i mean look at the picture at the top.

but when science tells me i am e3b and somalian should i slam the door and stomp out. no
                    but most of the real scientific people in the forums told me not to concider the jewish thing . it doesnt mean anything cause askenazis were tested alot in the beggining. and i have to be a neolithic farmer so dont read anything into that. in other words these people were trying to make me ignore the obvious.
                    the problem is this my friends, nice irish people couldnt possibly be jewish or african.
                    thats racist and bigoted
                    but even worse is that history has an answer .Its that the migrationary paterns of tribes of the house of isreal went thru europe.
                    the stroy of the irish race by mcmanus talks about it. some of you are going to deny mcmanus's right to write that. thats german relativism!! only non deity talk is allowed. no metion of jews .nothing that is even conected to them.

thats the point.i am an irishman with ties to jews [i think] and somalians. I have brought up the genocide of e3b people in the sudan. my brothers.
                    to be reserved and controled i should rationalize that they arent my brothers

thats german rationalism and thats why good people sat back and did nothing when rationalism's grandson aryianism did its work.

dna is conecting people and breaking down walls and barriers. this is a good thing. we should allow all the findings to be analyzed in the light of truth. no conditions no "you can't think that"

thats all i am saying here keep an open mind and lets enjoy the ride

jim the crazy irish jewish somalian

Comment

Originally posted by derinos
                      1. One of the Oxford group pointed out that almost everyone alive has a warlord in his Y DNA, because the warlords got a lot of the girls. Examples are Gengis Khan and Charlemagne, certain Roman emperors, Attila, Henry 8th, etc. Whether we should be proud of these cocksmen rapist ancestors is another story.
                      my bet is this
                      actually the nerd in the corner of the world where war never came is the real winner . warriors and the like had lives that lead to being killed with their offspring.

Comment

I don't doubt matches with people that practice a religion. Remember, religions are social constructs and these Hg's existed way before the characters written about in scripture were supposed to have been walking the earth. Also, many Hg's exist within these constructs.

Denning, you are very possibly a descent of these people who practiced Judaism but someone here stretching things to the point of absurdity by saying the royal families are from Zarah and belong to a specific Hg?

The evidence that myths are borrowed from other older cultures are easy to see but seem to be overlooked to pursue wild associations and stretches to make things "fit" one's own ideas. This trainload of conjecture gives people someone to blame or something to join in order to feel important of justified, or something even worse.

Religions can be great, especially when recognition of universal truths are implemented in people's lives. Things like, do good, love thy neighbor, the golden rule, etc. On the flip side, claiming to be the rulers of the planet and claiming to possess some superiority are only damaging and arrogant.

From a scientific and historical standpoint I do not doubt these migrations took place along the paths mentioned in reference to Israelites. Even that S. African tribe has Hg's consistent with the Middle East and practice an old religion. These evidence don't prove the myths, they just prove that a bunch of people have practiced these ancient religions and travelled a lot. Most, if not all of the written accounts of these events took place way, way afterwards.

Yes, many Irish, etc. have matches to Ashkanzi but the reciprocal of that is that many Ashkenazi have matches to Irish, etc. It goes both ways don't it?

We're all just a bunch of people related to each other when you get down to it. We're all special, with or without histories, myths and pedigrees to "prove it."

Comment

I don't doubt matches with people that practice a religion. Remember, religions are social constructs and these Hg's existed way before the characters written about in scripture were supposed to have been walking the earth. Also, many Hg's exist within these constructs.

Denning, you are very possibly a descent of these people who practiced Judaism but someone here stretching things to the point of absurdity by saying the royal families are from Zarah and belong to a specific Hg?

The evidence that myths are borrowed from other older cultures are easy to see but seem to be overlooked to pursue wild associations and stretches to make things "fit" one's own ideas. This trainload of conjecture gives people someone to blame or something to join in order to feel important of justified, or something even worse.

Religions can be great, especially when recognition of universal truths are implemented in people's lives. Things like, do good, love thy neighbor, the golden rule, etc. On the flip side, claiming to be the rulers of the planet and claiming to possess some superiority are only damaging and arrogant.

From a scientific and historical standpoint I do not doubt these migrations took place along the paths mentioned in reference to Israelites. Even that S. African tribe has Hg's consistent with the Middle East and practice an old religion. These evidence don't prove the myths, they just prove that a bunch of people have practiced these ancient religions and travelled a lot. Most, if not all of the written accounts of these events took place way, way afterwards.

Yes, many Irish, etc. have matches to Ashkanzi but the reciprocal of that is that many Ashkenazi have matches to Irish, etc. It goes both ways don't it?

We're all just a bunch of people related to each other when you get down to it. We're all special, with or without histories, myths and pedigrees to "prove it."

The zarah thing is well known in literature virgil geodfrey ect.

look what it comes down to is can this be explained by all parts of the human condition or is it limited to established therorys. much like the clovis thing and siberia. are we open to except things we didn't think possible.

Comment

The zarah thing is well known in literature virgil geodfrey ect.
                            Well known is equal to true???

Do you have some of Zarah's DNA somewhere in your medicine cabinet???

The impossibilities are just as important as the possibilities when searching for the truth. Being open to both should provide a safe approach to discovery.

Continually trying to jam square pegs into round holes won't accomplish much.

And Pinocchio still loves you...

Comment

Well known is equal to true???

Do you have some of Zarah's DNA somewhere in your medicine cabinet???

The impossibilities are just as important as the possibilities when searching for the truth. Being open to both should provide a safe approach to discovery.

Continually trying to jam square pegs into round holes won't accomplish much.

And Pinocchio still loves you...

no i dont but some of the royal family should still have some with all the intermarrage they did

exactly yippie someone listened

the question is when i have all square pegs and round holes .am i violating the rules to say either i need unexcepted round pegs or larger round holes

this thing with neil the whatever and the 78 vestle virgins hostasges thats been circulating is exactly what i am being accused of . they wanted a story that would be on page 1 world wide and it made it . but where is his ydna like you asked me. and like me the answer is i dont have it. but they insist based on a small sampling we buy into the whole thing.i didnt.. because i am faced with the same problem you asked me and i know i cant provide the allees.even though i know they are there but thats for god to prove not me. funny when the label says trinity college its excepted with out much thinking.

but when it is a retired bus driver no matter what he has studied thats nuts
                              but thats my role in life .i feel a tie to two characters in literature
                              Don Quote and The stupid kid who told the emperor he had no clothes and got his parents flogged. alas thats my role in life . like jacob foretold of his son dan you will be a snake by the side of the road who judges the world

hey someones got to do it never saw a windmill i didnt charge

Comment

Working...
                              X