The $10 reward coupon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The $10 reward coupon

My brother and I each received a $10 coupon for uploading our GEDCOMs. I am tested on everything, and I would like to apply my $10 towards a FF test for another family member. I looked at the order form but I don't see where I can do that. Is this possible?
    Thanks,
    R. Walker

Originally posted by R Walker View Post
    My brother and I each received a $10 coupon for uploading our GEDCOMs. I am tested on everything, and I would like to apply my $10 towards a FF test for another family member. I looked at the order form but I don't see where I can do that. Is this possible?
    Thanks,
    R. Walker
    Hello,

It should be at the very end either right after or right before you enter payment information. If you get stuck, call the office in the morning after 9 AM Central Time.

Comment

I did not receive a $10 coupon when I uploaded my GEDCOM file in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by R Walker View Post
        Thanks,
        R. Walker
        I used mine last week on a FF test for my half sister and it was right at the end like Rebekah said.

Comment

Originally posted by N21163 View Post
          I did not receive a $10 coupon when I uploaded my GEDCOM file in 2013.
          FTDNA wasn't offering it until late 2013. I don't remember the exact start date.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Barrett View Post
            FTDNA wasn't offering it until late 2013. I don't remember the exact start date.
            I don't recall the exact start date either...
            I uploaded my GEDCOM after the promo came out and I didn't receive the discount...

Comment

you had to click on the advertisement then upload the family tree

if you uploaded the family tree without clicking on the advertisement then you wont get it just delete your tree and go back to the your ftdna home page then you should see the $10 advertisement click on it and upload your family tree.

Originally posted by N21163 View Post
              I don't recall the exact start date either...
              I uploaded my GEDCOM after the promo came out and I didn't receive the discount...

Comment

Working...
              X