Question about uploaded GEDCOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about uploaded GEDCOM

I was wonder if anyone is having the same trouble as me.After I uploaded my GEDCOM when I go to Family Finder and click on one of my matches that has uploaded a GEDCOM it shows mine instead of theirs.

GEDCOM review

I noticed yesterday as well - Have not tried again today.

Comment

GEDCOM BUG?

Hi,

Is this still happening? I just tried a kit and did not see it. Can someone send me a kit number/test type for me to try?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebekah Canada View Post
        Hi,

Is this still happening? I just tried a kit and did not see it. Can someone send me a kit number/test type for me to try?
        Hi Rebekah,I just tried again and it is still doing that.My kit number is B2957 if that is what you want.

Comment

just logout and login then its fixed

Originally posted by DMK View Post
          Hi Rebekah,I just tried again and it is still doing that.My kit number is B2957 if that is what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by madman View Post
            just logout and login then its fixed
            Thanks madman , it works now.

Comment

Uploaded wrong GEDCOM

I mistakenly uploaded my Ged file into my brother's account. It would be OK because we have the same ancestors, but mine includes my kids. How do I delete it?
              Thanks,
              R. Walker

Comment

Originally posted by R Walker View Post
                I mistakenly uploaded my Ged file into my brother's account. It would be OK because we have the same ancestors, but mine includes my kids. How do I delete it?
                Thanks,
                R. Walker
                On the GEDCOM page, click the "Delete your pedigree chart" link.

Elise

Comment

Thanks, Elise,
                  There wasn't a button for that, so I downloaded the correct one thinking it would over ride. But this time I got a message saying there was a problem. When I went back to the GEDCOM/Pedigree page, there was the new one. And there is the delete button, only now I don't have to.
                  Thanks for the quick reply.
                  R. Walker

Comment

Error message when loading GEDCOM

I meant to say that there were error messages when I tried to load both new GEDCOMs. I just had to ignore them, but it was frustrating. They both did load properly. Not sure if something is wrong.
                    R, Walker

Comment

Working...
                    X