X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epigenetics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvDgcdxPA2U

very interesting documentary

Thanks for the link. Part way through. Very interesting.

Earl.

Comment

Fascinating

Comment

Your welcome. How interesting that they can now prove "Genetic Memory", how our genes can change through environmental issues and be passed down to generations.

Comment

This appears to be the British version of a Nat Geo episode that aired in the U.S. about a year ago. It's absolutely fascinating and may also forge connections between science and more metaphysical notions such as generational "sins/blessings", having a sense of being connected to people groups for whom there's no known connection, etc.

Comment

Someone told me about this doc and I had not seen it. came across it the other day by accident on youtube. Is the US version same or slightly different?

I knew for example reading American Indian came down with diabetes do to a rapid change it their diet but now to possibly prove it may help find a cure.

Them talking about Holocaust survivors passing down their stress from being exposed to severe trauma now adds genetics to the term "Jewish Guilt"

Fascinating!

Comment

Working...
            X