Please Let it Be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Let it Be

I've been searching for my wife for over two years. A couple thousand hours of Ancestry.com and other forms of searching.

Today I found a couple born in the 1930's, with different genetic cousins matching the husband and wife. The had two children.

I found a tree on Ancestry that has only three people in it. The grandmother is the female of the previously mentioned couple, the mother is their daughter. And then there is "Living Roberts."

They are the only three, and there wasn't anything else to go off of until I noticed the tree name.. it is my wife's date of birth.

Well if that doesn't give someone chills - they're not human.

Good luck! You have to let me/us know how it goes.

Fingers and toes crossed....

Comment

Hi James. Hope you get a reply, and soon. Good luck!

Comment

I'm eager to hear more!

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

Still awaiting contact, I was able to find them on Facebook. Sent messages to four different people, but no responses yet. I count that as a positive, because if it weren't the right family there is a good chance one out of four would respond in the negative.

The photos look very promising!

Comment

They're probably holding a family conference on what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by GayeSherman View Post
                They're probably holding a family conference on what to do.
                Probably so. I went ahead and sent the suspected father a message on Facebook as well. My wife is a musician, and the suspected father is a professional musician. I think it is him, and taking the guess that it is and looking for people in the huge tree I've created with the same last name and city just allowed me to link together a couple more genetic matches.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesKelley View Post
                  Probably so. I went ahead and sent the suspected father a message on Facebook as well. My wife is a musician, and the suspected father is a professional musician. I think it is him, and taking the guess that it is and looking for people in the huge tree I've created with the same last name and city just allowed me to link together a couple more genetic matches.
                  James, I was reading old posts and I saw this thread and was wondering, what ever happened????!!!!!

I hope you have made some positive progress!

Judy

Comment

Working...
                  X