The Best DNA Guide for Adoptees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best DNA Guide for Adoptees

My name is Richard Hill. In 2007 I completed a 26-year search for my birth family by using DNA tests. My story was later told in a front-page article in The Wall Street Journal.

In 2008 I began to share what I learned through my web site, DNA Testing Adviser. The focus is on finding family for adoptees and genealogists. Today I'm getting about 10,000 visitors a month.

A couple weeks ago, I published a free 12-page Guide to DNA Testing that you can download. It will help you understand the four major DNA test types and what each one can and cannot do. This is the title:

How to Identify Ancestors and Confirm Relationships through DNA Testing
    A Plain-English Overview for Genealogists, Adoptees and Everyone Else

The discussions in this forum will make more sense if you download and read this Guide and then check my web site for further details.

I almost forgot. Bennett Greenspan interviewed me in 2009. The video of that interview is still on the Family Tree DNA web site.

Richard

Hi Richard. What a great interview! Thanks for sharing it along with the 12-page guide that I just downloaded.

Regards,
    Arlene

Comment

Originally posted by varlene View Post
      Hi Richard. What a great interview! Thanks for sharing it along with the 12-page guide that I just downloaded.

Regards,
      Arlene
      Richard, your guide is excellent and your Website is a great resource. Thank you!

Judy

Comment

Working...
      X