Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ищу сестру из России, удочеренную в Германию

Всем привет!
    Совсем недавно узнала, что у меня есть сестра, которую удочерили в Германию в 1990-х годах (информации о городе Германии, куда забрали сестру, никто не дает).
    Ее звали Елена Гогичаева (скорее всего приемные родители переименовали девочку), забрали ее из города Нижний Тагил Свердловской области в России. Лене сейчас где-то 35 лет. Когда мама меня родила, Лена была еще совсем маленькой, года 4-5 ей было, на меня сразу в роддоме была написана отказная, а Лена жила с мамой, Мирославой Гогичаевой. Только совсем недавно мне (не без помощи хороших людей) удалось все это узнать и узнать о том, что есть сестра, которую забрали в Германию, а мамы и бабушки уже давно нет в живых
    Лена, отзовись, буду рада знакомству с тобой!

looking for a sister from Russia, adopted in Germany
    December 5, 2022, 01:52 PM
    Hi all!
    I recently found out that I have a sister who was adopted to Germany in the 1990s (no one gives information about the city in Germany where my sister was taken).
    Her name was Elena Gogichaeva (most likely the foster parents renamed the girl), they took her from the city of Nizhny Tagil, Sverdlovsk region in Russia. Lena is now about 35 years old. When my mother gave birth to me, Lena was still very young, she was 4-5 years old, I was immediately refused in the maternity hospital, and Lena lived with her mother, Miroslava Gogichaeva. Only quite recently I (not without the help of good people) managed to find out all this and find out that there is a sister who was taken to Germany, and mothers and grandmothers have long been dead
    Lena, respond, I will be glad to meet you!​
    It's not likely that your sister will be in this forum, but I guess it is worth a try. Maybe try some German websites, or hire someone who could research and try to find her.

Comment

You have dna tested, that is a step in the right direction. Now load your dna data results to GEDmatch which will give you matches from some of the other testing companies. It is free.

Comment

Бланко, какие немецкие сайты порекомендуете для размещения моей информации?
        Буду очень благодарна!

Comment

Originally posted by Mariya View Post
          Буду очень благодарна!
          Blanko, what German sites do you recommend for posting my information?
          I will be very grateful!​
          I'm sorry but I don't know of any to recommend. Maybe someone else will have a suggestion. If you can afford to pay someone to do research that might be the quickest way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mariya View Post
            Буду очень благодарна!
            Have you taken a DNA test with MyHeritage? You are much more likely to find your sister there. FTDNA has far less customers from Germany and GEDmatch isn't well known there. I know this because I'm half German and live in Germany. I get many matches from Germany at MyHeritage, but not many at the other sites. Ancestry.com may also be worth trying...

Comment

Working...
            X