Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by georgian1950 View Post
    Finding that information is amazing.

I am a bit confused about the friend that may be a relative. Are you saying that friend had ancestors in the USA about 1884/1885? Do you know her name?

Remember I said that I could not help with any close relatives, but I could tell about some more distant ancestry. Those connections tie your mother to ancestors in the USA, so I would think that the friend must have been a relative.

Jack
    Hello Jack, It seems that we are on the right way, few things was wrong, but Honeychuck and me are on the way and we found the details.Concerning my friend or relative at this moment we don't know the raw datas result, but we will see, it's on pending. I will let you know. Thank you very much, Beata

Comment

Dear Jack, I read your letter forward, and I ask you to check further relative or ancestry, I 've not authorized by my friend to tellyou the datas, I can ask her! Thank you for your kindness, Beata

Comment

Dear Jack, my husband called my attention: In the FamilySearch records Mária Fejer's father is UNKNOW, because NAGYKÁROLY is a nice town, closed to the boarder in the historical Hungary, before the Trianon Treaty, not the father's name, Nagy(frequent family name)KÁROLY(Carl)Best regards, Beata

Comment

Nagykaroly

Beata,

Nagykaroly, Hungary is now known as Carei, Romania.

Comment

Originally posted by vilko View Post
            Dear Jack, my husband called my attention: In the FamilySearch records Mária Fejer's father is UNKNOW, because NAGYKÁROLY is a nice town, closed to the boarder in the historical Hungary, before the Trianon Treaty, not the father's name, Nagy(frequent family name)KÁROLY(Carl)Best regards, Beata
            familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9TF4-14R?owc=collection%2F1452460%2Fwaypoints&wc=92Q9-168%3A40679401%2C41592001%2C41505201%3Fcc%3D145246 0&cc=1452460

This is the link to the original birth record. Fejér Mária was a 22-year old servant girl from Nagykároly. From the note on the right, it appears that she died in 1993.

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by Beth Long View Post
              familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:33S7-9TF4-14R?owc=collection%2F1452460%2Fwaypoints&wc=92Q9-168%3A40679401%2C41592001%2C41505201%3Fcc%3D145246 0&cc=1452460

This is the link to the original birth record. Fejér Mária was a 22-year old servant girl from Nagykároly. From the note on the right, it appears that she died in 1993.
              Dear Bert!

Thank you for your post of MARIA FEJER,she was my grandmother and we know her date of death, It was in 1993 in Budapest. I know that your mentioned files... I'm looking for her mother's datas : Maria FEHER her birthdate is 1886 in CAREI or in the paper: FELSOSARAD it is in closed to the boarder of UKRAIN/ HUNGARY. We are looking for our family ancestry...
              Best regards, and MERRY CHRISTMAS for you and your family!
              Beata

Comment

Maria Fejer

Originally posted by vilko View Post
                Dear Bert!

Thank you for your post of MARIA FEJER,she was my grandmother and we know her date of death, It was in 1993 in Budapest. I know that your mentioned files... I'm looking for her mother's datas : Maria FEHER her birthdate is 1886 in CAREI or in the paper: FELSOSARAD it is in closed to the boarder of UKRAIN/ HUNGARY. We are looking for our family ancestry...
                Best regards, and MERRY CHRISTMAS for you and your family!
                Beata
                Dear Beth, our birth notice in your post matches our enclosed notice, which it is preserved by my mother, the number of the line-No.2795-, the place etc( it is in Hungarian, and I understand it...) Beata
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X