adoptee of Mária Fejér

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adoptee of Mária Fejér

I am Beáta Németh and I would like to continue the family tree search done so far by my mother as she is already 78.

What we know for sure:
    My mother's mother called Mária FEJÉR.
    Born: 9th Dec.1908 Debrecen(Hungary) She has the baptist certificate, her religion is greek catholic, her 'Norum patrinorum: JÁNOS FEJÉR (probably her brother) and ILONA PÁSKA, place: HAJDÚDOROG (near to Debrecen), the mother's name was also MÁRIA FEJÉR, the father was unknown.

Following the birth of my grandmother she was given to an unknown women at the railway station of Debrecen and dissappeared.The old lady has taken to Budapest,and brought her up with her husband in poverty .
    In 1934, the original mother wanted to get in touch with my grandmother, but she refused any contact with her. So now we still do not any real proof about the parents.

She married and she had 3 children one of them is my mother .You can see my family tree from website FTDNA

I would appreciate your attention, your help if you can. I have some photos and documents.

This FTDNA is a new, interesting field, perhaps can uncover our history.

Waiting for your answer.If you have some question do not hesitate to contact me.

Is there anything unusual about her mtDNA type?
    Last edited by J Honeychuck; 17 October 2015, 07:23 AM.

Comment

And is your data on this project?
      https://www.familytreedna.com/public...tion=mtresults

Comment

Gedmatch

Beata,

I don't think you and I are a match here, but please load your raw data to Gedmatch so you can compare to more people with Maygar ancestry.

My mother is Hungarian.

Carla

Comment

Originally posted by J Honeychuck View Post
          Is there anything unusual about her mtDNA type?
          I don't know her mtDNA, we made the test only last year.
          How can we get it now? Pls help me! Thanks, Beata

Comment

Originally posted by CMMcDonald View Post
            Beata,

I don't think you and I are a match here, but please load your raw data to Gedmatch so you can compare to more people with Maygar ancestry.

My mother is Hungarian.

Carla
            Dear Carla, I try to load my raw data to you
            Beata

Comment

Originally posted by vilko View Post
              Dear Carla, I try to load my raw data to you
              Beata
              Dear Carla!
              How can I load it? Beata

Comment

Gedmatch

Beata,

Gedmatch is a free website with additional tools for DNA analysis. You will need to register at that site to use it.

Download your raw FTDNA data and then follow the instructions at Gedmatch to upload your data there. It will take a few days for your data to be processed but then you can compare your DNA to mine directly and you can find other DNA matches, including people who tested at other companies.

http://v2.gedmatch.com/login1.php

My mtDNA line (H33) is not from a Hungarian, but from Bohemia (Czech). But I do have atDNA matches to people who are Hungarian, including at least one in Romania, where my grandfather was born, in Transylvania.

Carla

Comment

Gedmatch

Originally posted by CMMcDonald View Post
                  Beata,

Gedmatch is a free website with additional tools for DNA analysis. You will need to register at that site to use it.

Download your raw FTDNA data and then follow the instructions at Gedmatch to upload your data there. It will take a few days for your data to be processed but then you can compare your DNA to mine directly and you can find other DNA matches, including people who tested at other companies.

http://v2.gedmatch.com/login1.php

My mtDNA line (H33) is not from a Hungarian, but from Bohemia (Czech). But I do have atDNA matches to people who are Hungarian, including at least one in Romania, where my grandfather was born, in Transylvania.

Carla

Comment

gedmatch

Dear Carla,
                    Thank you for your kindness, I don't know it before.I made gedmatch register,upload raw datas,Xchromosomes, the tokezination takes few hours. If it's ready I will inform you. Thank you again. Yours truly Beata

Comment

Gedmatch

Dear Carla,
                      I would like to ask your help. Gegmatch.com is merged our datas more or less, it needs few days more, but ono-to-one camparison is ready. My friend has also FTDNA kit, should she upload her raw datas before we compare our datas? Or what's on our next step?
                      I made the eye prediction, and it is correct absolutely!Unbellievable
                      Thank you in advance for your answer!
                      Beata

Comment

mtDNA

Originally posted by vilko View Post
                        I don't know her mtDNA, we made the test only last year.
                        How can we get it now? Pls help me! Thanks, Beata
                        Hello Honeychuck!
                        Our datas uploaded to the database and it is ready any comparison, could you help me how can I looking for my ancestry or can I get any info from our ancestry?

Thank you for your help, Beata

Comment

Yes, log into Gedmatch.

On the main page, find "Admixture (heritage)". Click on that.

Then Select a Project and start exploring. There are many different tools there. Try them out and have fun. But don't believe everything you see --- some of those tools are experimental.

Comment

Dear Huneychuck, I try it now. I give you our kit number: F364015.You can check our unusual things. If you can any news, please let me know

Thank you in advance, Beata

Comment

OK, I started with your most ancient ancestry ---

Kit Number: F364015

Population
                              Anatolian Farmer 16.20%
                              Baltic Hunter Gatherer 50.73%
                              Middle Eastern Herder 3.28%
                              East Asian Farmer 0.06%
                              South American Hunter Gatherer -
                              South Asian Hunter Gatherer 0.86%
                              North Eurasian Hunter Gatherer 1.84%
                              East African Pastoralist 0.41%
                              Oceanian Hunter Gatherer 0.63%
                              Mediterranean Farmer 25.98%
                              Pygmy Hunter Gatherer -
                              Bantu Farmer -

So, half your ancestry is from ancient European hunter-gatherers, and the other half is from farmers who came to Europe later. Interesting?

Comment

Working...
                              X