Italian DNA Testing Sites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picolo

Thank you. I have those links and I looked at every single person. But since I only know her first and second name and no surname, no parents name, it is impossible to know if I am looking at the right person. Besides none of the ones I found carries Thereza or Theresia ou Tereza along side her first name. I am truly anxious for the document with her parents name. I heard her father's name could be Gustino, Agostino, Augustino, Augusto..Giuseppe and they were not sure, since no one ever seen him.

Thanks to a friend that made the call and looked for her son's birth record. We had to call more than one civil registration offices until we found it.

I might come to celebrate her on this topic Keep watch!

Comment

Originally posted by RobertaMarques View Post
      Thank you. I have those links and I looked at every single person. But since I only know her first and second name and no surname, no parents name, it is impossible to know if I am looking at the right person. Besides none of the ones I found carries Thereza or Theresia ou Tereza along side her first name. I am truly anxious for the document with her parents name. I heard her father's name could be Gustino, Agostino, Augustino, Augusto..Giuseppe and they were not sure, since no one ever seen him.

Thanks to a friend that made the call and looked for her son's birth record. We had to call more than one civil registration offices until we found it.

I might come to celebrate her on this topic Keep watch!
      There's a Teresa daughter of Giuseppe Guglielmi landed in Espírito Santo, in 1888, but she came from Grumolo delle Abbadesse, Vicenza, not Venezia. Look: http://www.ape.es.gov.br/imigrantes/Imigra.aspx

And also a Teresa Guglielmi landed in Paraná, in 1889: http://200.189.113.48/deap/imigrantes.asp

However, the facts are examples of what could be her name, aren't they?

I'm watching.
      Last edited by Picolo; 8th December 2014, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Picolo and Bartot

I want to thank you very much for the Italian links and all the information on names in Italian etc.

Today I got the birth certificate of my grandfather and his grandparents names were:

Agostino Danieli
        Rosa Danieli

I know of my ggrandmother name being Guilhermina Thereza and that she had a sister named Anna.

Looking at the site of emigrants from Venice and I found this family:

Agostino Danieli married with Rosa Targa
        Anna 1886
        Natalina 1889
        Rinaldo 1880
        **GuiglielmO - 1884

My estimation of her birth is 1884, so it is probably a typo. I found her!

I know one brother died on the boat and never made it to Brazil, there is not arrival date for anyone of this family, otherwise I would know who made it. I am assuming Rinaldo is the one.

Now, things got better (still need your help)

I also have Agostino Danieli-1853 parents!

It says there on the list like this:

"di Angelo e Girotto Teresa" (who's surname is this and how to put this names in order?)

There is a woman, her name is Angela Danieli (1855) married to Giuseppe Rodella. I am wondering it she is Agostino's sister, but her parents say: "di Angelo e Girotto Maria" - Could be same person as the Teresa above? Or just a common surname?

I also have another child of 'di Angelo e Girotto Teresa' that arrived in Brazil in 1867, his name is Romano Danieli. This one for sure it is the same parents as Agostino. Seems right.

I am very excited! I downloaded all Danieli list on excel and I am still looking at.

Originally posted by Picolo View Post
        There's a Teresa daughter of Giuseppe Guglielmi landed in Espírito Santo, in 1888, but she came from Grumolo delle Abbadesse, Vicenza, not Venezia. Look: http://www.ape.es.gov.br/imigrantes/Imigra.aspx

And also a Teresa Guglielmi landed in Paraná, in 1889: http://200.189.113.48/deap/imigrantes.asp

However, the facts are examples of what could be her name, aren't they?

I'm watching.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertaMarques View Post
          I want to thank you very much for the Italian links and all the information on names in Italian etc.

Today I got the birth certificate of my grandfather and his grandparents names were:

Agostino Danieli
          Rosa Danieli

I know of my ggrandmother name being Guilhermina Thereza and that she had a sister named Anna.

Looking at the site of emigrants from Venice and I found this family:

Agostino Danieli married with Rosa Targa
          Anna 1886
          Natalina 1889
          Rinaldo 1880
          **GuiglielmO - 1884

My estimation of her birth is 1884, so it is probably a typo. I found her!

I know one brother died on the boat and never made it to Brazil, there is not arrival date for anyone of this family, otherwise I would know who made it. I am assuming Rinaldo is the one.

Now, things got better (still need your help)

I also have Agostino Danieli-1853 parents!

It says there on the list like this:

"di Angelo e Girotto Teresa" (who's surname is this and how to put this names in order?)

There is a woman, her name is Angela Danieli (1855) married to Giuseppe Rodella. I am wondering it she is Agostino's sister, but her parents say: "di Angelo e Girotto Maria" - Could be same person as the Teresa above? Or just a common surname?

I also have another child of 'di Angelo e Girotto Teresa' that arrived in Brazil in 1867, his name is Romano Danieli. This one for sure it is the same parents as Agostino. Seems right.

I am very excited! I downloaded all Danieli list on excel and I am still looking at.
          And so it's seems that her name was Guglielmina Teresa Danieli. Very good! Congratulations!

Did you find those information in Emigrazione Veneta, right? There's also the data of Rosa Targa, borned in 03/09/1848, daughter of Sante Targa and Antonia Guarise.
          Agostino Danieli was son of Angelo Danieli and Teresa Girotto. Maybe the "Teresa" in compound name of Guglielmina was a tribute to her grandmother.

Now it's easy. You need to investigate. For example, the Archivio di Stato di Venezia (http://www.archiviodistatovenezia.it/leva/search.php) allowed me to speculate Cavarzere, province of Venice, and bingo! There I easily found the marriage of Giuseppe Rodella and Angela Danieli. Look: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3....2002,349825001
          Note that Angela was born in Tribano, province of Padova, and yes, Teresa Girotto and Maria Girotto most likely were names' variations of a same person. Access the Archivio di Stato di Padova (http://www.aspd.beniculturali.it/leva_consulta.php) and note that Agostino Danieli was also born in Tribano, then he was Angela's brother.

But I don't know where Guglielma, Anna, Rinaldo etc. were born.
          Last edited by Picolo; 9th December 2014, 04:38 PM.

Comment

"double name", not "compound name". Sorry. It was the translator.

Comment

Amazing

It has been very fun to finally add names to that side of the family. These links are great.

One must be aware of the name translation when doing a search across the countries. Agostino Danieli became Agostinho Daniel upon arrival in Brazil.

I will try to find pictures of these towns mentioned on documents.

Picolo, I sent you a private message.

Comment

Working...
              X