Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THANKS!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • THANKS!!!

    I have to give praise and thanks to God. My dear sweet wife Galina, who got Covid-19 really bad and was in ICU on a ventilator, just got off the ventilator this afternoon. Oh, thank You, Jesus!

    She came very close to not making it, but a lot of people prayed for her, and she's doing well now.

    Praise God!
    Stevo
    R1b-FGC36981
    Last edited by Stevo; 13 September 2021, 03:52 PM.

  • #2
    So glad to hear that, Stevo! Galina and you are very blessed that things have turned around for her; best wishes.

    Comment


    • #3
      So glad to hear that, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

      Comment


      • #4
        Thank you both!

        Comment


        • #5
          Wow! That's scary. Very glad she is better. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

          I hadn't been on here in a a couple of weeks and noticed you sent me a message. I responded. Also sent you an email on another matter.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MitchellSince1893 View Post
            Wow! That's scary. Very glad she is better. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

            I hadn't been on here in a a couple of weeks and noticed you sent me a message. I responded. Also sent you an email on another matter.
            Thanks.

            Congrats on the subject of that email, and wow! Very cool!

            My wife is still really weak. We greatly underestimated the devastating impact Covid has on some people. We assumed the only people really at risk are the very old, the obese, and the very sick. My wife wasn't in any of those categories.
            Stevo
            R1b-FGC36981
            Last edited by Stevo; 17 September 2021, 09:44 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hopefully she has improved since the 17th.

              Comment


              • #8
                Unfortunately, she had a setback and is back in the ICU on a ventilator. However, she is stable, and her vital signs are good. This is a terrible illness.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I am so sorry to hear that. Said a prayer for her.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MitchellSince1893 View Post
                    I am so sorry to hear that. Said a prayer for her.
                    Thank you. Yes, it's a nightmare.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Here's an update.

                      It's been a long, terrible, nightmarish rollercoaster ride, but my wife is finally doing really well. Since I last posted, she got a tracheostomy, went through a number of close brushes with death that included dialysis and CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy). In the end, my wife spent over two and a half months in the ICU on a ventilator. On November 17th she was deemed well enough to be transferred to Long Term Acute Care (LTAC).

                      To make a long story short, she is now off the ventilator, her tracheostomy tube has been removed, and her tracheostomy has been closed. She is on a simple nasal cannula now and can speak and eat and drink. Things are really looking up, but she is still in the hospital. The next step is in-patient rehab, which should be coming soon.

                      I am grateful to God for sparing her life. I am grateful to all the people who have been praying for her.



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Stevo,

                        Glad to hear of the progress, and many prayers for Galina having a full recovery. This has undoubtedly been a time of trial for you both, but faith in God is a great means of strength, and He does not forsake us. Blessings on you both, and on all your family and friends who have endured this with you.

                        Ed+

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by EJSteele56 View Post
                          Stevo,

                          Glad to hear of the progress, and many prayers for Galina having a full recovery. This has undoubtedly been a time of trial for you both, but faith in God is a great means of strength, and He does not forsake us. Blessings on you both, and on all your family and friends who have endured this with you.

                          Ed+
                          Thank you so much!

                          My wife is now in in-patient rehab. Praise God!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X