THANKS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THANKS!!!

I have to give praise and thanks to God. My dear sweet wife Galina, who got Covid-19 really bad and was in ICU on a ventilator, just got off the ventilator this afternoon. Oh, thank You, Jesus!

She came very close to not making it, but a lot of people prayed for her, and she's doing well now.

Praise God!
    Last edited by Stevo; 13 September 2021, 02:52 PM.

So glad to hear that, Stevo! Galina and you are very blessed that things have turned around for her; best wishes.

Comment

So glad to hear that, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Thank you both!

Comment

Wow! That's scary. Very glad she is better. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

I hadn't been on here in a a couple of weeks and noticed you sent me a message. I responded. Also sent you an email on another matter.

Comment

Originally posted by MitchellSince1893 View Post
            Wow! That's scary. Very glad she is better. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

I hadn't been on here in a a couple of weeks and noticed you sent me a message. I responded. Also sent you an email on another matter.
            Thanks.

Congrats on the subject of that email, and wow! Very cool!

My wife is still really weak. We greatly underestimated the devastating impact Covid has on some people. We assumed the only people really at risk are the very old, the obese, and the very sick. My wife wasn't in any of those categories.
            Last edited by Stevo; 17 September 2021, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Hopefully she has improved since the 17th.

Comment

Unfortunately, she had a setback and is back in the ICU on a ventilator. However, she is stable, and her vital signs are good. This is a terrible illness.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that. Said a prayer for her.

Comment

Originally posted by MitchellSince1893 View Post
                    I am so sorry to hear that. Said a prayer for her.
                    Thank you. Yes, it's a nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                    X