Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding individuals to myFamilyTree

I've done a cursory search but can't find the answer to this question:

Is it possible to add individuals to an already uploaded GEDCOM in myFamilyTree? i.e. without having to recreate the GEDCOM and then uploading it (and, thus, needing to have to recreate all the relationship linkages again - and again and again...)

Obvious reason why - having found a new match or matches who weren't on my original tree (because of keeping it as brief, but informative, as possible, I want to add the new matches and thus show/prove the links to the MCA the match has produced.

Anyone??

You can go to your family tree here on FamilyTreeDna and then click on a person in your tree. You'll then have the option of 'Adding a Relationship' where you can add parents, a spouse, children, or siblings.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabney Carr View Post
      You can go to your family tree here on FamilyTreeDna and then click on a person in your tree. You'll then have the option of 'Adding a Relationship' where you can add parents, a spouse, children, or siblings.
      So only an individual, not an entire line? In this case what I need to add is a 3rd cousin for whom I don't have any of that except for the MCA.

Bummer - I was hoping for an 'easier' way to do it.

Anyway - thanks for this, have to admit I hadn't seen/noticed this option.

Comment

Working...
      X