Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTDNA SALE ENDING

The Summer Sale is ending

" As the kids and grandkids head back to school, summer is coming to an end...and so is Family Tree DNA's incredible Summer Sale! You have until midnight (CST) on Wednesday, August 31st, to get sizzling hot savings on our Family Finder test and special DNA bundles!"

I would like to order a test kit, but

I am not sure who I will give it to. How do I order a kit without assigning a name to it?

Comment

Just order one without putting a name. You can always change it afterwards anyways. When I ordered some extra kits, they were put in my name. Once I started using them, I would just log onto the kit and change the name. Make sure the consent form sent with the kit using the name of the person taking the test.

Comment

Thanks very much!

Comment

You can also put your name and info for ordering the Kit, then for where it is to be sent, put name as TBD TBD c/o Your Name, at your address. (and for more - TBD2 TBD2 - or etc)

Comment

While the sale has ended, FTDNA now has a new regular price for Family Finder at $79.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Contemplator View Post
              While the sale has ended, FTDNA now has a new regular price for Family Finder at $79.
              It is a great price point that should encourage more people to sign up. I know a few people who missed the sale, but only going back up 10 bucks should really help. I might get a few slow coaches to test before the end of year sale now.

Comment

Working...
              X