Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, this is most likely a dumb question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, this is most likely a dumb question...

Does the new, at least new to me, little pinkish-purplish icon indicate the person in FF is linked by DNA to me?

I tried to make that as clear as possible, but yeah...

Thanks,

wareagleblonde

Are you referring to MyFamilytree page and the following icon (attachment)

If so, it is just suggesting a match on your match list maybe someone in your tree based on their name and a name in your tree.

ie) if you have a Christie Smith in your tree and have a match listed as C Smith, it is suggesting a link, but match is a living person, where as Christie Smith maybe someone born in the 1800's

You would have to confirm match and person in tree are the same person before linking
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by prairielad View Post
      Are you referring to MyFamilytree page and the following icon (attachment)

If so, it is just suggesting a match on your match list maybe someone in your tree based on their name and a name in your tree.

ie) if you have a Christie Smith in your tree and have a match listed as C Smith, it is suggesting a link, but match is a living person, where as Christie Smith maybe someone born in the 1800's

You would have to confirm match and person in tree are the same person before linking
      It's a similar one, but this one shows up when I use the search bar and input the name of a FF match. It looks more like a helix than a paper clip ��

Comment

Working...
      X