New to DNA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to DNA

I'm new to DNA and trying to find my way along. I only have a 12 marker test so far... waiting for a 37 upgrade and family finder result.

Like a lot of British men I'm R1b and I think a predicted M-269 but I wonder if there is something interesting on DYS19 where I have a 15. I'm so new I don't know how to understand this result and would be interested what people think?

If possible I would recommend you test at Y67 minimum. 37 is ok but there is a huge difference in the 37 and 67.
    Think of static on the old am radio and how a little tweaking on the dial clears things up.67 will clear out much of the clutter.

Comment

111 Markers

ONLY 111 Markers will give you, who your CLOSES Cousins are. I've been here since 2013 and only have 3 matches. ALL of my other cousins stopped at 37 or 67; we CAN'T get the info that we need to carry on. Example: at Marker DYS534, "I" = 13, while the rest of my Dists. cousins = 16 & 17. DID my Closes Cousin and I move on, Did my Dists. Cousins move on; is this "13" due to MY heart condition??? ONLY 111 Markers or "SNP's" can help up with this.

Comment

Working...
      X